Technical Product Manager
Company culture, delivered!
We help London’s greatest teams work better by eating together. We believe that good food makes a great company – sharing a meal creates an environment where better communication, productivity and health are nourished.
After four years, we are delivering thousands of meals every day across London to some of the world’s most iconic brands – Google, Facebook, Spotify and Buzzfeed, amongst many others. We’re working with a world of kitchens, over 400 of the best independent chefs, street vendors, specialist caterers, restaurants and supper clubs in London.
We are currently a team of 100, working from an office near London Bridge. You’ll be joining at the most exciting stage of our journey so far, as we solidify our position as Europe’s largest B2B food delivery platform.
Our customers expect an excellent experience between placing an order and receiving it. We’re looking for a product manager to own our delivery team that focuses on logistics: you’ll be working on a range of things like 3rd party integrations, operations tooling, and our delivery bookings platform.
- You will help form the OKRs for your product stream, and be responsible for its roadmap and delivery cadence.
- You will be translating between stakeholder conversations, data analysis, and technical requirements on a daily basis.
- Work with designers and developers on a daily basis to ensure you’ve got the best approach to the problems on your roadmap.
- You will write product specifications, acceptance criteria, manage execution, report on success, ensure usability, and help define go-to-market.
- Process, review and interpret qualitative and quantitative customer insights to fuel prioritisation.
- 3 years or more working as a Product Manager, Business Analyst or Product Engineer.
- You can analyse and use data to inform decisions as well as having an understanding of statistical analysis, experiment design, and common pitfalls of data analysis.
- You have a deep understanding and empathy for users.
- You have launched successful products and features, preferably related to technical integrations, data pipelines, or logistics.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- You have demonstrated the ability to lead teams by consent and work cross-functionally in a highly collaborative environment.
- A competitive compensation package, plus performance-based bonus
- Unlimited holiday
- Flexible working hours
- £2000 annual education allowance for you to spend on learning and development
- Lunch every Monday, Wednesday and Friday, from our incredible vendors