Product Manager (Enterprise Integration)
Time: 2-3 days per week
Contract – This engagement is outside of IR35
- Help develop our Enterprise product, sales strategy and processes.
- Undertake a gap analysis of how well the current City Pantry platform can serve different Enterprise customers needs.
- Hypothesise and test enhancements to the City Pantry platform to drive Enterprise sales and user engagement.
- Gather *and* negotiate requirements from potential Enterprise prospects.
- Recommend adaptations to our software delivery cycle that fit with Enterprise customer ways of working.
You must have the following experience;
- 4+ years of product management experience (throughout the product life cycle).
- Developed or adapted a SaaS or marketplace/e-commerce platform for an Enterprise customer
- Been heavily involved in the sales / RFP / procurement process for Enterprise Platforms
Nice to have:
- Integrated third party HR / Payroll / Accounting software with a platform
- Procured software services for an Enterprise company
- Been a Product Manager at an SME / Startup