At Factr, we’re focused on giving people control of their information. Factr is the ethical, ad-free, member-driven platform for people to discover, save, share, and organize the content that truly matters to them. We are looking for a product manager to guide the vision and growth of our desktop and mobile products.
As the head of our product team, you’ll work hand in hand with our designers and engineers to guide the development of Factr. You’ll sit at the intersection of business, design and technology, collaborating closely with all internal stakeholders at the company—Market Strategy, Engineering, Growth, and Customer Success. You’ll take an iterative and data-driven approach to product development, breaking down complex problems into steps that drive swift product releases and bring clear value to our customers.
• In collaboration with our team, forge the product vision for Factr
• Manage our design and engineering teams
• Identify market opportunities and define product vision and strategy
• Guide the creation and execution of quarterly roadmaps and gain alignment from internal stakeholders
• Manage backlog of features and enhancements, and communicate timing and status to internal teams
• Define and maintain KPIs to monitor impact of projects on productivity and the overall business
• Collaborate with the engineering team to determine the best technical implementation methods and set reasonable timelines
• 2+ years of product management experience
• Experience with roadmap creation and the prioritization of multiple projects
• Experience defining product specifications and managing the execution of those with engineering through agile processes. Familiarity with Jira a plus
• Demonstrated experience launching products that drive business impact
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Proven ability to manage cross-functional projects and coordinate efforts across multiple teams
• Adept at prioritization, even in the face of multiple conflicting projects
• Experience with UX and Wireframing.
• Experience with UI design and tools including Sketch is a plus.
• Commitment to the challenge of building an ethical for-profit business.
What we offer:
• Medical, Dental, Vision, Life and Disability Insurance, starting on your first day
• Competitive salary with proportion of salary to equity negotiable
• A strong vacation policy and generous holiday observances
• 401(k) contribution
• All the coffee you can drink