At HireRight we think we’ve got a lot to shout about. We are the world’s largest background screening company, covering over 200 countries and territories and we continue to grow our business all around the world.
Globally, we service over 50,000 customers across an exhaustive range of industries. We work with some of the biggest companies in the world and our EMEA client portfolio includes over 25 % of the FTSE 100.
As a rapidly growing company working in an expanding industry, we’ve developed a game-changing global service, supporting clients and their candidates wherever they are located in the world.
As a Product Manager you will join our highly-skilled team building our global platform, which is used to screen around 13 million candidates, who are applying to work for some of the world’s biggest and best-known companies.
This is a great opportunity for a creative and dynamic individual to join a company that is focused on driving its industry forward through technological transformation.
This position will require some local and international travel and will be based in our London Wapping (soon Canary Wharf) office.
– Lead the ideation, customer discovery, development and launch of innovative new products
– Help define and craft the product roadmap to improve our customer experience and create new and exciting revenue opportunities
– Provide a sense of shared product vision across the company in order to build consensus and enable speedy execution
– Enable product development with a team of globally distributed developers and designers
– Integrate usability studies, research and market analysis into the product development life cycle to create extraordinary customer satisfaction
– Negotiate new contracts and work with third party vendors to deliver and maintain products
– Define, analyse and communicate product metrics to help build new features and enhancements
– Deeply understand our customer journey and the underlying needs and pain points. Use this knowledge to truly enable a world-class experience for our customers
– Develop market knowledge and insight to help drive best-in-class solutions
– Mentor and coach less experienced team members
Skills & Experience
– Degree in a scientific, engineering or design-related discipline
– Solid experience of product management or product design
– Proven experience of creating package-based products from multiple components
– Practical experience working as a software developer or analyst
– Experience of designing user interfaces and building wireframe prototypes
– Understanding of working in an agile or lean software development team
– Passionate about machine learning technology and its practical application
– Analytical problem solving skills with high attention to detail
– Excellent verbal and written communication skills
– Highly numerate, comfortable crafting insight from large data sets
– Can demonstrate strong interpersonal and organisational skills
– Strong global project experience and enjoys working with distributed teams
– Has built and led products from concept to full market launch
– Comfortable working with customers to identify their needs and requirements
– Experience of working with mobile technology and mobile-first design thinking
In exchange for your expertise, HireRight offers an excellent employee benefit package which includes:
– Life Assurance
– Eye Test and Glasses
– Interest free Season Ticket Loan
– Pension contribution
– Salary sacrifice benefits as listed below;
– Right to Reward
– Critical Illness
– Dental Insurance
– Childcare Vouchers
*All resumes are held in confidence. Only candidates whose profiles closely match requirements will be contacted during this search.