Join a team of talented technologists who are reshaping the way B2B users interact with Online Marketing Tools. As a Product Manager at Rakuten Affiliate Network you will craft delightful user experiences that impact millions of users. You will be part of a lean, highly organized team with a “get things done” attitude. Think Lean startup/Labs division, within a stable, growing, and global leader in the industry.
We are looking for an experienced product manager to guide new products from conception to launch. Our user-first culture encourages collaboration with every team across the company from marketing to sales to client services and beyond. You will nurture ideas, build relationships and promote new products across our smart and vibrant global team. It’s a fast paced environment, with a team focused on delivery and innovation.
– Be data driven. Know how you’re measuring success before you start a project.
– Define project milestones and priorities. Validate decisions with stakeholders. Gain business and user understanding through qualitative and quantitative research.
– Deliver crisp product requirements and acceptance criteria for developers and QA team members.
– Communicate across departments to ensure success of your projects.
– Work closely with development and QA teams in multiple geographic locations in a collaborative and iterative process to deliver projects on time
– Be an advocate and champion for internal and external customers. Identify pain points.
– Practice extreme ownership of your projects. The buck stops with you.
writing requirements, managing a backlog, and working in a fast-paced agile development environment
– Analytical mindset, make data-driven decisions.
– Skilled communicator who can motivate, influence, inspire and lead without authority.
– Proven self-starter. You take initiative and see things all the way through from beginning to end.
– Strong time management skills.
– Strong writing and presentation skills.
– Organized and detail oriented.
– Experience working in the world of online marketing, or digital advertising.
– Experience working with distributed teams (locations, time zones) is a plus.
– Hands-on web development experience is a plus.
– 2+ years experience as a product manager. Preferably Enterprise, SaaS, and B2B products.
– Strong expertise in the craft of product management. An experienced and disciplined product manager.