Our vision is to transform K-12 learning by making it fun and personalized for every child globally and to prepare them for the skills required in the 21st-century. With more than 30M+ students onboard, we are the fastest growing elementary math program in the United States. Backed by Accel Partners and many more prominent investors, SplashLearn has won almost all Ed-tech awards ranging from Stevie Award for best Ed-tech product, Tabby award for best business, Parents Choice Award, Best App Ever Award, and many others. We believe, this is just the beginning.
To help us get to the next stage and to reach 100M+ students worldwide, we are looking for highly motivated individuals with a passion for building high performing teams.
About the Job
The person in this role will be leading the Home Consumer Product. We believe the children & their parents play a symbiotic role in making any educational product successful and in this role will be responsible for defining the end-to-end user experience of children & parents on our product across web, iOS & Android platforms.
● Define the product strategy for the student & parent product towards improving engagement & retention for our users
● Define clear OKRs and lead a high performing PM team towards the product goals balancing execution velocity & quality
● Build highly engaging and unique product experiences geared towards kids of different ages and different parent personas
● Define & prioritise the home product roadmap balancing short term wins & long term value creation
● Drive alignment of the game development, technology & curriculum teams towards achieving the overall product objectives
● Work with the design team to develop rich deep user understanding & create innovative, best-in-class user-experiences
● 7+ years of product management experience with demonstrated business metric impact through product initiatives
● Experience in defining & prioritizing a multi-objective roadmap across quarters
● Obsession with understanding and solving the needs of end-users.
● Ability to understand & define key product metrics and articulate goals & impact along with those metrics
● Leadership and communication skills, experience in team management and recruitment.