Summary of Role:
As a mobile product manager working within the product team, your role will focus primarily on managing our transition to responsive web sites and extend into improving app performance and increasing penetration. This role is pivotal in delivering to mobile users our vision to be the most useful resource for consumers in the property and home services space.
• In collaboration with developers, UX and QA, manage the idea funnel and prepare and deliver a roadmap of features that will increase usage and conversion on mobile platforms.
• Produce well-written user stories and works with QA to refine acceptance criteria.
• Manage and prioritise the features backlog.
• Along with UX, ensures that all key developments are tested for usability.
• Sign off stories for release.
• Constantly keep a wide range of stakeholders engaged and informed of progress.
• Organise internal demos, retrospectives, backlog grooming, and refinement sessions.
• Define KPIs and actively measure performance – both quantitative and qualitative.
• Strong product management experience on high traffic responsive B2C websites.
• Experience in managing app development cycles and tools.
• Strong communication and stakeholder management skills.
• Entrepreneurial spirit.
• Great UX sensitivity.
• Conversant in Scrum and Kanban methodologies, familiar with Lean Startup principles.
• Comfortable with running GA reports, setting up and analysing multivariate tests and briefing colleagues for qualitative insights.
• Demonstrative ability to effectively balance technical capabilities, consumer & business needs.
• Exposure to the classifieds industry.
• Exposure to cross platform app development on Android and iOS.