We’re looking for a Product Manager to help grow our award-winning online healthcare platform, by creating a best-in-class digital experience for our customers, as well as improving and creating tools used by our doctors, pharmacists and customer support teams.
You’ll help us define, prioritise and launch new features, working closely with our Head of Product and in-house development team. As we continue to grow, you will have the opportunity to specialise in an area of interest, which could include innovation, mobile apps, doctor and customer support tools, or core services optimisation.
You will likely
– Create or refine a product vision
– Develop a deep understanding of user needs, and problems
– Gather input from key internal stakeholders in marketing, operations, clinical, and UX
– Taking into account inputs from internal and external sources, develop and communicate a roadmap that meets the product vision and delivers on business objectives
– Identify and prioritise features to meet the product vision
– Work with the UX and development teams, create specifications, requirements and designs for those new features
– Serve as a product owner, working closely with the development and UX teams to deliver features and tasks as part of an agile sprint process
– Analyse the impact of changes, and incorporate learnings into the product roadmap
– Manage a diverse set of stakeholders, and have to make and communicate challenging prioritisation decisions
You will likely
– Have 3-5 years of product management experience (or equivalent)
– Be focused on delivery and getting things done!
– Have a background in online commerce, particularly mobile products
– Have led Agile teams in the role of product owner, and have a strong understanding of Agile processes
– Be data and research driven in your approach on making product and prioritisation decisions
– Have tremendous communication skills and offer strong stakeholder management skills
– Be intellectually flexible and comfortable working in a fast-paced startup environment
– Have led an innovation team, or have experience using lean processes would be a bonus
– Have a background in healthcare, and/or online health would also be a major plus!
Who are we though?
– We’re DrEd. We’re disrupting healthcare by taking it online; using technology to empower patients.
– We work in partnership with some of the biggest names in healthcare, like Superdrug, and in many markets throughout Europe – the UK, Ireland, Germany, Austria and Switzerland.
– We have treated over 600,000 patients across Europe over the last 4 years. But we want to be treating over 1m patients per year within 3 years.
– We’re an ambitious, focused and fun team of over 50 doctors, developers, ops, marketers, product and UX’ers
– We’ve created a vibrant, collaborative working environment, with a casual dress code, flexible working hours and a relaxed open plan office
What we can offer you
– Competitive salary, with a share options package and company-wide bonus scheme
– Hardware of your choice
– Private healthcare scheme (including gym and excursion discounts) and childcare vouchers
– The ability to work flexibly as well as some great team social events every month (like our Friday Lunch & Learns)
– 10% protected time for you to work on personal projects and learn new skills as well as an individual training budget to spend on any conference / workshop you wish
– Our brand new central London office in Angel offers excellent transport links, weekly fresh fruit, great freshly ground coffee and a bundle of local coffee shops, eateries and bars!