Opportunity Awaits at Altus Group!
Reporting to the VP, Product Management, we are looking for a Product Manager, Strategy to join our Saffron Hill based team. This is a rare opportunity to own the strategy for the new ARGUS Cloud platform and work with a global team to bring new features to the market.
Who you are
You are a business-focused Product Manager obsessed with defining and refining your product’s value proposition and growing its market share. You have experience both in the real estate industry and rolling out a software product strategy for external clients. You may currently be working on a smaller product, and you want the opportunity to move to a larger organization, or you are a part of a bigger company. You are looking for a chance to spearhead a new software product strategy. Either way, you want to be part of an organization that is a leader in their space with global clients.
What’s in it for you
Growth. This is a chance to work in an industry that’s gaining global traction at an exponential rate. As one of the market leaders in PropTech, Altus is ahead of this curve and intends to stay in the lead by continually improving and expanding our product offering.
Specialisation. Your focus in this role will be to drive the adoption of our product while your team supports the technical requirements and releases. This is a chance to take a deep dive into product differentiators, business strategy, market trends, as well as our go-to-market and growth strategies.
Impact. This is a rare opportunity to be part of an exciting period of change at Altus. Joining now is a chance to play a critical role in transitioning our 5,000+ customers from their legacy solutions to our new cloud platform.
What you will focus on:
- Overall strategy. You will work with the Strategy executive team to define and implement cloud-based capabilities that support CRE workflows and features. You will:
- Play a key role in ensuring the product strategy aligns with the overall strategy and extends beyond industry standards.
- Research customer challenges and captures the market and competitive landscape.
- Identify the market opportunities for ARGUS solutions and build out the product strategy, value proposition, and GTM positioning.
- Feature strategy. You will focus on the requirements, go-to-market, and positioning of new functionality, including the commercial acquisition workflow. You will execute on pricing, sales, and go-to-market strategies in the asset and portfolio management space.
- Transition strategy. You will work with a team of product managers to plan and support the transition of our external clients from the current ARGUS suite of products to the ARGUS cloud platform. You will understand and analyse business needs and customer requirements to facilitate this move.
- Marketing strategy. You will apply your extensive product knowledge and business experience to:
- Develop strong product messaging with the support of product marketing.
- Collaborate with the go-to-market team to ensure successful and on-schedule product launches.
- Be an influential voice in the sales and marketing departments; as the ARGUS Cloud subject matter expert, you will promote and explain the benefits of the new offerings to these teams.
- Leverage your CRE expertise and thought leadership and provide insights into general industry trends and market behaviours.
Our new Product Manager, Strategy has:
- The education. A university degree in Finance, Real Estate, Business, or Engineering.
- The experience. In product management, overseeing product evolution, go-to-market strategy, and revenue growth for a web application. You have:
- Product management experience in a cloud or enterprise software environment.
- Experience with market research activities like customer interviews, surveys, industry desk research, market sizing, etc.
- Successfully defined pricing and go-to-market strategies for cloud-based offerings for the B2B market.
- Familiarity with the CRE industry or experience using ARGUS Enterprise is considered an asset.
- The technical knowledge. You have experience with web-based application development, working in Agile frameworks, and with SaaS delivery environments.
- A transparent communication style. You have outstanding written and verbal skills. You can effectively drive the work of a team and work well with people at all levels.
- An appreciation for cross-team collaboration. You can influence work in a multi-functional team environment – across different locations around the world – with rapidly changing priorities under tight deadlines.
- A passport and the commitment to do what it takes. You are willing and able to travel to London, Toronto, New York, and other US metropolitan areas quarterly.
We thank you in advance for taking the time to learn more about what makes Altus a great place to grow your career and do some of your best work. Apply now, refer a friend or stay on top of what’s new by following us on LinkedIn.
What you can expect from our interview process:
1) A phone interview with a member of our recruitment team discussing your interest in the role and how you can develop your career as an Altus Product Manager.
2) An interview via WebEx with the Hiring Manager to talk further about your strategic and technical experience and an opportunity for you to get to know the senior leader you will be reporting into.
3) A WebEx interview with members of the team and an opportunity to ask any final questions about the role and people you will be working with.
Come realize your potential at Altus Group!
Altus Group is committed to fostering an inclusive and accessible environment where employees feel valued and respected, and where every employee has the opportunity to realize their potential. We are committed to providing reasonable accommodations, if required, and will work with you to meet your needs.