Pack Health is a digital health coaching platform for chronic disease management. We partner members with their own personal Health Advisor, who provides weekly coaching sessions and personalized follow-up online and over the phone, according to the member’s communication preferences. In addition to being a virtual partner in problem-solving, coaches share videos, activities, and resources to support the member’s specific health needs.
Pack Health is seeking a Product Analyst to contribute to the development of Pack Health’s products and services by ensuring our development team’s efforts are focused on work that delivers value.
Primary duties include but are not limited to:
- Research: understand our members, customers and Health Advisors’ needs through qualitative and quantitative research (e.g. interviews, data analysis)
- Design and implement experiments (e.g. A/B tests) to test hypotheses about user problems and potential solution
- Story definition: define user stories and ensure they include relevant acceptance criteria, description of expected value, and relevant documentation
- Prioritization: assist in prioritizing our product and sprint backlogs, including by compiling data and insights in support of particular problems to solve, features, and stories
- Participate in sprint planning, reviews, and retrospectives
Support the release of new functionality through documentation, training, and coordination with other departments
- BA/BS or higher in a relevant field (e.g. computer science, psychology, business administration, data analytics), or equivalent work experience
- 1-2 years of work experience. Healthcare industry experience preferred
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills; comfortable speaking with customers and users
Ability to learn quickly, prioritize effectively, and work independently
- Experience with any of the following is a plus:Agile/SCRUM methodology
- Lean Startup/Customer Development/Design Thinking principles
- Jira (or similar tool)
- Prototyping/mockup tools (e.g. Sketch, InVision, Adobe XD)
Immigration or work visa sponsorship will not be provided
At Pack Health we offer all of the benefits and perks you would expect from a digital health coaching company. We provide competitive compensation along with a comprehensive benefits package. Pack Health’s culture has been described by its employees as collaborative, exciting, relaxed and creative. At Pack Health, we strive to build upon that culture by providing employees with outstanding perks such as free snacks, monthly company events and professional development opportunities.
Pack health has a “comfortable work environment where people can be themselves and work in a life-changing industry. We help people change their lives, and we have fun doing it.” — Current Pack Health employee.