RMI is a leading enterprise software business creating and supporting the ‘BASE’ platform, which allows retailers and brand to manage their marketing budgets, activities, campaigns from idea through to delivery.
RMI is looking for a Product Manager to join our expanding team. The role involves working with external clients and internal key stakeholders to define and own the product roadmap. Having gathered requirements from these internal and external stakeholders, you would work with our in-house UX designer to deliver user flows and wireframes, which you would then use to create stories in JIRA.
The team is currently moving to an agile way of working and would benefit from someone with experience implementing SCRUM or similar Agile methodology.
The Job will be based at RMI’s headquarters in London and will involve maintaining and developing the award winning web based ‘BASE; software.
• Understand requirements from the business and clients and document
• Work with UX expert to create user flows and wireframes
• Create ‘stories’ based on these for the development team to deliver
• Prioritise product and feature development
• Own the customer feedback loop to ensure the clients and business are feeding back into the process at all stages of development
• Create and maintain a product roadmap
• Ensure delivered products and features meet with the client and businesses requirements
• Work within an agile environment and ensure agile processes are being followed.
• Defining sprints and grooming stories for future sprints with the correct team member.
• At least 3 years proven software development experience in Product Management
• Experience creating user flows, wireframes and agile stories.
• Business Analyst skills such as strategic planning, process design and systems analysis
• Experience managing priorities across multiple projects and products
• Experience working with migrations and legacy platforms
• Experience scoping products from inception and working through to delivery
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Great client facing skills
• Experience and understanding of SCRUM (and or another Agile methodology)
• Use of bug tracking systems (JIRA, Confluence)
• Every member of staff is required to follow the company’s policies and procedures and work cross-functionally to support all teams with which they have contact in achieving the company’s objectives.
• The job role also requires the post holder to perform any duty required by the line manager commensurate with the post, grade and level of responsibility – for which the post holder has the necessary experience, training or skill.
• The company has a standard three month probationary period.
• 24 days per annum + bank holidays (all holidays to be pre-authorised via your line manager in advance of taking time off).
• 8 hours a day with core hours 9am-5pm Monday to Friday 9am to 5pm – with a 1 hour unpaid lunch break within 12pm and 2pm
• As per company bonus scheme