YunoJuno is a rapidly growing online marketplace connecting premium freelancers and contractors with their most sought-after employers. Founded by experienced professionals from the creative and tech industries and backed by the best investors in this field, we are moving rapidly from product market-fit to rapid scale-up, initially in London and then internationally.
ROLE & RESPONSIBILITIES
We are currently looking for an experienced Head of Product to join the team.
The Head of Product will lead the evolution of the product team towards being data-driven and customer-centric, whilst continuing to support rapid growth through 2016 and beyond.
The successful candidate will need to able to juggle competing demands from the executive, sales and account teams, and blend these with customer feedback and data insights to help shape the future road-map for YunoJuno.
YunoJuno is going through a period of rapid growth, and this role is crucial in shaping not only what we deliver, but how.
You will have 5+ years product management experience. Most recently will have led an inter-disciplinary product team, including developers, designers and user experience. It is anticipated that the successful candidate will have a background in UX or a related role – although will probably no longer be a practitioner.
Experience with scaling a product team, esp. internationally, would be desirable, especially within a Series B funded (‘growth’) business.
YunoJuno is a two-sided B2B labour market, focussed on the advertising / marketing industry – the closer to this the better in terms of previous positions.
- Strong track record of product management experience.
- Previous experience of a ‘craft’ discipline
- Have worked with an inter-disciplinary team (dev, design, ux)
- Probably from UX or a related role
- A passion for product design
- Product delivery
- Roadmap prioritisation
- Manage customer feedback
- Become the internal ‘product owner’
SKILLS / EXPERIENCE
- Proven product delivery experience
- Experience within inter-disciplinary team
- Experience within a customer-centric online business
- Ability to analyse data and derive insights
- Good understanding of user research methodologies
- Ability to communicate ideas
- Excellent presentation skills
- Must know “what good looks like”
- Passion for product design
Before you apply, please read this article:
….. and tell us if you are a #1, #2, #3 when you apply.