We are looking for a junior Product/QA Specialist to work as part of a dynamic Technology team in one of the most exciting industries – fashion e-commerce – in an environment where new features go live every single day. You need not have experience in a product management role, but you must be excited about learning what it takes to build fun-to-use, functional web platforms. You also need to be obsessive about getting features exactly right for every user and on every device – this will require substantial patience and attention to detail. The role is designed to lead to a future promotion to either a Product Manager or Quality Assurance position.
- With help and coaching from senior product managers, works with the development team and web designer to define detailed key product requirements and to translate these requirements into user stories and wireframes.
- Carefully checks each new feature for correct design and usability on a wide range of devices. Applies creative thinking to invent challenging scenarios for testing and find hard-to-locate bugs.
- Understands the product roadmap to support company’s short and long term goals and objectives and applies this knowledge when designing and testing features.
Desired skills and experience:
- Bachelor’s degree (preferably in technology related field)
- One or more years of experience in any technical role (such as product management, quality assurance, or development).
- Excellent project management skills and attention to detail.
- Understanding of consumer-focused web platforms and web analytics.
- Good presentation, interpersonal and communication skills, and ability to work well in a team environment.
- Good technical understanding and passion for online, mobile and digital products.
You will receive:
- A competitive salary.
- Coaching and training for development toward a promotion into Product Management or Quality Assurance.
- The opportunity to join a fast-paced and fast-growing retail company.
If you would like to apply for this role then please send a copy of your CV and a covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org with “Junior Product/QA Specialist” in the subject line.