Welcome to Havr:
At Havr, You will be responsible for elevating the customer’s experience across all platforms and devices. You will help define our digital product’s vision and roadmap. You will get to build meaningful products that fit our design principles: simple, human, secure. Want to have an impact? Your footprint will be all over Havr’s mobile apps, dashboard, customer space, website, and even a bit in the company’s strategy. Pretty cool hey?
Design is at the core of Havr’s business. We are disrupting something that hasn’t changed for centuries: how to open doors. It’s a unique opportunity to join a growing company and design the experience around a new technology: LiFi.
You will work with Product Management to define our product strategy, the sales team to understand our user’s needs, and the tech team to release a top-notch product to our clients.
What you will be doing:
-Research and define problems and goals through user research.
-Create user flows, prototype solutions across platforms, and oversee the building process.
-Update and improve our design system.
– Work cross-functionally with our engineering, marketing and sales team to ensure a consistent and delightful experience through the whole user journey.
– Give and solicit feedback from the whole team.
– You will also be responsible for branding, communication and sales assets, and industrial design. We don’t necessarily expect you to do the work, but rather find and hire the right persons for each job.
-You thrive in a fast-paced, quickly-changing environment.
-You know how to take complicated workflows and make them elegant.
-You know how to bring multiple stakeholders to the table to understand and solve problems.
-You can juggle multiple top-priority tasks and efficiently focus on delivery.
-You love exploring, learning and getting out of your comfort zone
– +3 years of experience building and launching products
– Be able to take an idea from concept to finished product.
– Demonstrate a clear process and highlight your achievements.
– Have a product design portfolio that demonstrates how you design to solve customer needs.
– Demonstrate great communication skills
– Ability to rapidly ideate and produce multiple UX/UI concepts
Please provide your portfolio when applying.