The Product Manager will lead the product strategy, product roadmap, and on-going management of products targeting the Healthcare Budgeting market.
This candidate will combine strategic thinking, exceptional communication skills and the ability to manage complex initiatives with the team. Working closely with our clients, business partners, development, marketing and sales, the product manager will drive the growth and scope of our product roadmap.
The essential functions of the position are:
• Develop and execute business plans to drive profitable growth in assigned product lines
• Collaborate with senior executives on vision and direction for budgeting related products
• Analyze the market to understand opportunities, buyers, users, and competitive landscape
• Create product roadmap and epic plans
• Direct Product Owner to execute on the product releases in collaboration with development
• Evangelize strategy products internally and externally
• Coordinate and ensure organizational enablement activities for effective launch and go-to-market activities
• 4-6 years of software Product Management experience
• Healthcare or financial planning and analytics experience preferred but not required
• Demonstrated ability to create business case plans and ability to articulate a long-term value proposition
• Highly analytical and collaborative qualities with strong technical, strategic and problem-solving skills
• Strong project management and organization skills
• Self-starter with ability to work with all company functional areas (sales, implementation consulting, platform development, support, training, etc.)
• Ability to redirect and adjust in a change-driven/high-volume work environment
• Strong problem solving, risk mitigation, conflict resolution, and influencing skills
• Prior experience of working across teams spreading across multiple locations is a plus.
• Practical experience with agile methodologies and scrum
• Bachelor’s degree required