At InterNations, we’re dedicated to making life easier for expats! With 2.1 million members in 390 cities around the world, InterNations is the largest global network and information site for people who live and work abroad. What started as just an idea is now changing the lives of expats and global minds around the world each and every day. With an international team who’ve often lived abroad themselves, we understand what our members need most and we all work towards a shared goal. Together, we’re constantly growing and learning, coming up with new ways for our members to feel more at home and connect with other international people in their communities.
About the role:
Our Product Team owns and runs our product roadmap and is an integral part of the company’s strategic business development. As a Junior Product Manager (Business Development) you will help to identify and develop new business areas for InterNations and guide the implementation together with one of our Scrum teams.
As a Junior Product Manager at InterNations, you will:
– identify, analyze and evaluate new business opportunities
– develop concepts and design tests to prove the idea and its profitability
– drive the development of new products and features across the full cycle from product concept to releasing features live, based on user insights
– work closely together with the visual interaction designers, the tech team and stakeholders from other departments (e.g. Business Intelligence) to build the product
– own the success or failure of your “product work”
You meet the following requirements:
– Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Computer Science or a related field or equivalent work experience
– strong analytic mindset paired with user-centered thinking: you enjoy solving problems and diving into new domains
– good project management and execution skills
– Everyone hates Internet Explorer. Internet Explorer hates you (and we only need to support IE 9+).
– qualified decision-making based on quantitative findings rather than gut feelings
– entrepreneurial spirit and a self-motivated and team-oriented work attitude
– a fast-growing, dynamic company with international scope
– a friendly work atmosphere and the space you need to pursue your own ideas
– regular workshops and lectures about work-related topics and soft skills
– a very diversified job profile with a high degree of responsibility and independence
– weekly team breakfasts, fresh fruit & regular team events
– a central location in a wonderful cosmopolitan city with beautiful natural surroundings
Are you the right one for the job?
Then send us your application today (CV, cover letter, start date, salary expectation)
c/o Christa Fellner to: email@example.com