Leadingcourses is one of the largest golf review and booking websites in Europe. We are the trusted review partner for a large community of golf players and business partners. We empower friends and loved ones to enjoy high quality experiences together by sharing their insights with a like-minded community. Due to our international expansion we are currently seeking a creative and innovative Product Manager.
Who are we
At leadingcourses we have created a community of golf lovers who help each other to create a transparent, qualitative and complete overview of all golf courses in the world. We provide an online platform for golfers which helps them to choose, book and share their next golf experience to support other golfers and we are a marketing platform for golf courses to gain valuable feedback and attract additional income. Every month, more than 400 thousand golf players review and instantly book one of our 25 thousand golf courses, listed on our platform. Our large community of golf players trust our platform for directly booking tee times and full golf experiences, including accommodation. The platform is fully localised and translated in 9 languages and used by golf players from over 151 countries.
As our Product Manager you are responsible for translating our product vision and strategy into a product roadmap. You possess deep knowledge of the needs of our customers and assist our development team to improve their understanding of the business needs, value and the purpose of each feature that is on the roadmap. In the coming period you will be mainly focussing on delivering our new golfers platform, further developing our booking engine and installing Agile practices throughout the organization.
You will be a core member of our product and development team which currently consists of 3 fullstack developers and 1 frontend developer. We expect to expand our product and development team soon. In this role you will report directly to Ruben Meiland (CPTO).
As our Product Manager you will
- Translate product strategy and vision into a product roadmap aligned with our business and technical strategy;
- Provide purpose and alignment towards our development teams ;
- Ensure smooth product management processes in close collaboration with in- and external stakeholders;
- Ensure the creation of user stories and other product requirements for new features;
- Receive and react to product feedback from our clients;
- Interact with our supply, marketing and customer support team, keeping them up to date on releases, new developments and major changes;
- Hold demo’s of new features, products and improvements together with your team and stakeholders.
In order to be successful you have
- 5+ years of proven experience as a Product Manager or other relevant role;
- Strong leadership and communication skills and the ability to teach others;
- Experience with setting clear Objectives and Key Results for you and your team;
- Experience with coordinating user testing and release cycles to ensure business objectives are met;
- Experience using ‘Agile’ and Lean methodologies such as Scrum, Kanban and/or Test Driven Development;
- Experience building and scaling a marketplace Saas product;
- Experience integrating data into every decision that you make;
- A relentless drive to put our users – both golfers and golf clubs – at the heart of decision making;
- A result driven attitude and interpersonal skills;
- An attitude to push back when you disagree, and able to argue constructively with people who hold differing views.
Plus: Having experience with the Reforge Growth Loop Frameworks is an advantage
What we offer
- Working in a fast growing scale-up in Utrecht;
- A great office location with a nice restaurant with various healthy options;
- A competitive salary package and paid holiday leave;
- NS business card to travel to work;
- An ambitious and international team;
- Quarterly team meetings at the golf course (including golf);
- Friday afternoon drinks and putting contest;
- Free gym with various classes for all employees.