Founders Factory is unlike anywhere else. We are a start-up studio and accelerator and we do everything we can to empower the start-ups that we invest in to go further, faster.
To continue to offer unparalleled support for the start-ups in our portfolio, we are now looking for a Digital Product Design guru to join our amazing Design team!
👟 Our Culture
Working with us is very different than other companies. It’s not just a job – instead, a pursuit that we live and breathe every single day. We are resilient business builders, incredibly passionate and thrive in uncertainty. We want to obtain a deeper understanding of the conditions that lead to successful innovation. We hope to show there is a better way to build tech startups and take on the issues of why most startups fail. We are creating something meaningful and get paid to learn at an incredible pace.
💪 Your Responsibilities
- Taking ownership of the end to end design process, bringing to life the customer experience and the business vision/mission
- Having a human focused approach to building technology businesses, balancing the customer needs and the business requirements.
- Communicating your ideas and progress
- Prioritise learnings. Ask the right questions and seek feedback when needed.
- Spotting opportunities by taking a keen interest in the business landscape and relevant technologies.
- Managing your time and and driving momentum within the business by subscribing to lean methodologies.
- Research and testing will be embedded into your process. You will use tools and methods that help move forward quicker, faster and with confidence
- Be solution-focused – make sense of a problem space by proposing and trying solutions. You can think creatively and are resourceful.
- Ensuring there is a clear vision and purpose and we are embodying and communicating the values.
- Sometimes you might need to treat requirements as assumptions and validate them.
- You have an ability to deliver value
- 🎯 Required skills, competencies and experience
- Demonstrated ability operating in an ambiguous environment
- At least three years of design experience in roles demonstrating leadership and ingenuity
- All the normal design tools
👌 We value
- Quick thinking and intuition, someone who can balance creativity with objective data
- A passion for creating products people love, caring about product performance is key
- The ability to operate in an ambiguous environment, adaptability is key
- Being comfortable with taking risks
- Wanting to continuously improve your skills and productivity, challenging yourself when you can
- Strong leadership that drives product
- Being approachable and optimistic
We provide all the excitement and freedom of an early stage startup but with the stability and resources of a large organisation. This is your rare chance to contribute across the full business spectrum to become a founder in the future: