We are looking for a VP Product to be a visionary and an avid evangelist of Ometria’s product.
Who are we?
You know those annoying marketing messages you get every day. Well they’re only going to get worse unless someone does something about it. Ometria’s purpose is to help retailers create marketing experiences their customers will love.
We use data to truly understand each customer, and make sure that their experiences are ones they truly find valuable. We do this right now for 200 of the fastest growing retail brands, from Made.com to Hotel Chocolat, and for 150 million individual people across the world. We have offices based in London, New York and Southampton, and have raised over £25m from leading VCs like Octopus and Summit.
What will you be doing?
Reporting to the COO, who brings a wealth of B2B product delivery experience to Ometria, you will be directly responsible for growing and leading a strong team of Product Managers, Technical Writers and Product Designers, driving the team’s performance and output, and ensuring we deliver on our product strategy. You will drive our product vision and strategy and are responsible for owning and delivering the product roadmap.
Some of the initial things you’ll be doing are:
- Working with the current product managers, technical writers and designers to ensure they have the right processes, techniques and tools in place
- Assessing, reviewing and improving our current sprint planning and backlog management processes in close collaboration with the VP Engineering
- Delivering an Agile roadmapping process
- Coaching and empowering the team to align their day to day with long term strategic goals
- Partnering with the VP Engineering as we continue to navigate the newly implemented ‘tribes’ system and improve visibility into sprints
- Part of the leadership team running the Customer Advisory Board
- Expanding on the success of Ometria Labs to solve the biggest challenges retailers face today by developing cutting edge technology
A bit about you:
- You have been part of a significant growth journey and can’t wait to do it all over again
- You have experience of delivering B2B SaaS products
- You have proven experience of improving and implementing processes in a fast paced environment
- You are passionate about coaching, developing and managing people
- You love delighting customers just as much as we do
Why join Ometria?
One of our values is “It’s awesome to be here”, here are some of the reasons we love working here:
Team of amazing people
We are committed to hiring the right people and maintaining our culture as we grow
Making sure you’ll have an impact
We’re solving interesting challenges and you’ll have a say in how we solve them
Supporting learning and development
We’re in this together and want you to become the best and feel supported as you do so. We want all Ometrians to be able to continually learn and grow in their roles.
Going above and beyond to help each other
We’re all part of the bigger picture and we’re on an exciting journey. We love helping each other to thrive and celebrate success together.
We will be conducting interviews remotely.