We are looking for a UX Designer to work on a new Agile Management product we are building in Raleigh, NC. We’re excited about candidates who are passionate about collaboration, clean design and Agile development.
What You Will Do
• Work closely with Product Management to build research plans and interview users
• Synthesize research and update or extend our existing framework of organizational types, user personas, and scenarios
• Design thoughtful user experiences and a great looking product based on real user needs, motivations, and pain-points
• Effectively communicate research findings, conceptual ideas, detailed design, and design rationale both verbally and visually
• Conduct design workshops
The Ideal Candidate Will Have
• An amazing design portfolio (include a link to an online portfolio)
• 7+ years of hands-on experience in user-centered design
• Master’s Degree or global equivalent in Human Computer Interaction, Information Design, Human Factors, Cognitive Psychology, or related HCI discipline is preferred
• Deep, demonstrated experience in user research, interaction design and usability testing with an ability to contribute to design strategy, visual design and detailed design specifications
• Fluency with user research, usability testing and interaction design methods and tools
We and all of our subsidiaries are equal opportunity employers. As such, it is our corporate policy to fill positions with qualified candidates regardless of the candidate’s race, color, sex, age, religion, ancestry, national origin, citizenship status, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, disability, pregnancy, military status, veteran status or any other protected group status.
Note to Recruiters and Placement Agencies: We do not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Please do not forward unsolicited agency resumes to our website or to any of our employees. We will not pay fees to any third party agency or firm and will not be responsible for any agency fees associated with unsolicited resumes. Unsolicited resumes received will be considered our property and will be processed accordingly.