BUX is a tech start-up that’s rockin’ the world of finance. We make the financial markets fun, exciting and accessible to everyone by gamifying it. Launched in September 2014 BUX has gained over 400,000 users.
New BUXsters discover the world of trading by using our virtual currency funBUX. When ready, they can upgrade and start trading with real money on their seriousBUX account. The app (available on iOS and Android) blends finance with social to support an extremely engaged community that uses the app 24/7.
To strengthen the Product team we’re on the lookout for a passionate Product Owner, a multi-talented self-starter, who continuously optimises the customer experience of the BUX app with the goal to increase KPIs such as activation, engagement, retention, and referrals. Reporting to the Chief Product Officer, you will work directly with the development team, product design, data analysis and customer service to coordinate activities and facilitate efficient communication.
• Truly own the product, this means: Use it, analyse it, think about it, talk about it, improve it, test it, love it and dream about it.
• Pro-actively gather BUX internal teams (Support, Content, Marketing, BI, Operations etc.) product development and management needs, including compliance requirements from trading partners.
• Coordinate the release cycle (development, private beta, public beta, live)
• Using the scrum methodology, work closely with Product Design, Development, Product Owners and QA to deliver the highest possible quality app.
• Monitor product analytics (Retention, Conversion funnel, referral etc.) and calibrate the product configuration
• Formulate hypotheses, set up experiments, execute and analyse them
• Develop and maintain the product roadmap
What we’re looking for:
• Strong leadership, organizational, communication and execution skills
• Experience and knowledge of scrum/agile framework
• Proven experience working with JIRA and other similar tools
• Team player with excellent communication skills
• Self propelling and eager to work in a startup
• Knowledge of the financial markets is a plus but not a requirement
• Comfortable in a English speaking work environment
What we offer
• An awesome role within a fast growing startup in a brand new office close to Amsterdam Central Station
• Ownership and responsibility; You will be empowered to make a difference and introduce your own ideas
• Competitive salary
• Fun company events