Want to work in a company that will rock your socks off?
We are the Global Savings Group, the leading European Commerce Content platform focussing on the delivery of consumer rewards, cashback, savings opportunities, and shopping content. By assisting millions of consumers to make smarter purchasing decisions, GSG enables advertisers to reach high-intent users at scale in 20+ markets around the world. GSG operates 100+ digital assets with the world’s leading publishers, helping them to monetize by delivering products, recommendations, cashback and discounts to consumers.
Founded in 2012, GSG’s fast-growing team of more than 500 tech enthusiasts, online marketers, account managers and editors today funnels more than 3 million purchases every month. By aggregating the editorial curation and distribution of Commerce Content on one unique technology stack, GSG is transforming the way consumers buy, brands sell, and digital publishers earn – one transaction at a time.
Want to be our next smart cookie?
We are currently looking for an experienced Product Manager (m/f/d) for Pouch in our London office who is passionate about building products that customers love. Amongst many exciting challenges, you will:
- Create the Product Vision and strategy for Pouch
Provide strong project management and stakeholder management
- Present ideas to a varied audience comfortably
Work with UX to uncover user needs and address pain points
- Generate ideas that grow market share and improve the customer experience
- Construct a Product Roadmap that ensures we have the best product in the market
- Define and prioritise the Product Backlog
- Communicate product vision both internally and with key external partners
- Ensure the successful delivery of product OKR’s
Translate the Product Strategy into detailed requirements and prototypes
- Work closely with experienced and innovative engineering teams operating in a startup environment
- Build awareness and understanding of our user needs and expectations within the company
- Work primarily for the Extensions team, a recently acquired company called Pouch
Do you have what it takes?
- Relevant work experience as product manager and a proven track record of managing all aspects of a successful product throughout its lifecycle
- Experience in B2C products primarily focussing on UX, solid understanding of multi-channel strategy – mobile, desktop, bots, browser extensions, etc.
- Experience in e-commerce and affiliate marketing industry a plus but not mandatory
- Solid technical background with understanding and/or hands-on experience in software development and web technologies
- Solid understanding of data/web analytics and experience of taking data driven decisions in previous projects
- Experience in working on an Agile/Scrum development process
- Strong problem solving skills, structured way of working, an entrepreneurial mindset and a “get-things-done” attitude
Excellent communication skills and the ability to work in a dynamic, fast growing matrix organization
- Fluency in written and spoken English (other languages would be a plus)
Want to feel the awesomeness of one of the coolest Start-Ups?
Then be prepared for …
- Becoming a part of the Global Savings Group Network
- You will be working directly with the founders of the business and be absolutely instrumental in much of the decision making
- Fresh fruit, snacks and drinks in the office, located in Old street
- Regular get-togethers and team events
- Flexible working hours, no formal dress code