Communication is our business!
unifonic provides solutions for better customer engagement through a cloud-based platform. We empower businesses to engage with their people through a variety of channels, making their communication conversational, more personalized, fun, meaningful and with ease.
Product Principle: We build products that take the complexity out of business communication.
Our Approach: We are a team of missionaries that are passionate about learning, accountable to product success, have a deep understanding of our business context, and tangible empathy for our customers.
Product Manager – Voice
The Product Manager is a guru in voice services with in-depth hands-on experience to lead the voice product line covering both the programable and solutions offering of the products. The Product Manager is responsible for taking complete ownership of every and each aspect of the product including but is not limited to the product vision, strategy, and roadmap. Wearing a different hat to make sure the product is guarded to achieve success, starting with the product concept, passing through API and interface design, moving to support pricing, go-to-market planning, and ending acquisition and revenue ownership. The Product Manager is touching every team at unifonic and has full autonomy and responsibility to grow the voice products, leading the product requirements whether it’s a business requirement to match business market expectations or technical requirements to ensure real-time, highly scalable SaaS offering. The responsibilities of the Product Manager include but are not limited to:
- Develop and manage the product growth strategy and roadmap of features and use cases, working with Sales, Marketing, and key stakeholders to plan and prioritize deliverables and release plans.
- Prepare Integration requirements that address the objectives of the product, company, competitive outlook, industry direction, resource constraints, timeline, etc.
- Understand the needs of our customers in the voice market and build a world-class grade product to help our customers scale and drive engagement.
- Lead cross-functional teams with respect to requirements interpretation, implementation, product decisions, specification reviews, customer satisfaction issues, and scheduling.
- Defining and prioritizing a backlog of work including the creation of stories for new features requirements.
- Clearly communicate updates, risks, and issues to stakeholders and senior management.
- Maintain high attention to detail with the ability to manage multiple, competing for priorities simultaneously.
- Work with on-site, remote engineering teams, or outsource companies to deliver technical requirements.
- Proactively identify and resolve issues that may impair the company’s ability to meet strategic, financial, and technical objectives.
- Collaborate with marketing teams to produce product overviews, demos, and other go-to-market materials.
- Work with user learning (Help files and documentation), training, support, and professional services to assure smooth uptake and adoption.
- Lead and develop cross-functional teams, monitor performance and results, ensure all required activities are implemented with best practices.