Do you enjoy taking a hands-on approach to guiding ideas through the product development lifecycle? Do you have a passion and drive for bringing world-class software solutions and products to the healthcare market? Then Interlace Health is looking for you!
The Interlace Product Manager is an effective leader and influencer who is:
- Strategic. Understands industry trends and their impact on our corporate initiatives, matches the product vision to the company’s vision, and ensures alignment from across the organization.
- Creative. Is a deep and creative thinker with good product instincts. Comes up with innovative concepts, validates them with real users, and is always working to create the “next great app”.
- Agile. Believes in putting new solutions into the hands of users as fast as possible and understands how to value meaningful customer knowledge and feedback.
- Inquisitive. Possesses an analytical mind and is constantly seeking to expand their knowledge.
The mission of Interlace Health, a Top 30 vendor to the healthcare provider market, is to build software products to empower the business of healthcare and we need your help.
You will coordinate the overall flow of input from the idea stage through the product development cycle. Your key responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
- Prioritizing and validating potential enhancements, new functionality, and wholly new products and solutions by identifying resources needed and verifying market backed monetization.
- Translating ideas into product requirements for Development and developing a long-term product roadmap.
- Working with Development to determine if we should build internally, buy, or partner to meet certain product specifications.
- Managing the creation of a structured beta customer program.
- In conjunction with Solution Marketing, keeping abreast of competing products and identifying market trends.
Assisting Solution Marketing in gathering product feedback and maintaining the list of possible new features, enhancements, and products to be vetted.
- Collaborating internally to build use cases and present product concepts to internal stakeholders and external customers at a senior level.
- Assisting in communicating and training on the product positioning, key benefits, and target customers back to sales, marketing, and services.
- Minimum 5 years experience in product management; prior experience with SDLC (Software Development Life Cycle)
- Intimate knowledge of the healthcare provider industry and clinical and/or clinical informatics processes is highly desirable
- Practical problem solving and strong critical thinking skills with excellent judgment and initiative
- Self-starter who excels in forming positive relationships with all areas of the company
- Outstanding written and oral communication skills, including experience presenting to executive leadership, participating in sales, and handling sensitive customer needs
- Energetic and passionate about products and able to work under pressure
- This position requires up to 40% travel
- Bachelor degree required, advanced degree highly desirable
- Leadership/management experience beneficial