About MOVE Guides
Recognised as one of London’s hottest early stage startups and used by top Fortune 500 and FTSE 100 companies, MOVE Guides is transforming talent mobility and employee relocation for companies worldwide. Our software-enabled marketplace brings together HR departments, employees and global suppliers onto a single HR tech platform for easy employee relocation, management and analytics.
MOVE Guides’ operates across EMEA, Asia and the Americas. Our platform has been recognized for “Technological Innovation in Relocation” in top industry awards and called the “future of global mobility” by HR professionals around the world.
Our product has three stakeholders — HR departments, employees and suppliers. We need a magical user experience for each and a seamlessly integrated product that sits at the intersection of the consumer and enterprise web.
You will be the first full-time product manager at MOVE Guides, managing feature delivery across our HR, employee and supplier hubs. You will combine customer research, competitive analysis and your own creativity to create engaging user-focused features that offer a great moving experience to employees, a great management experience to HR and a great delivery experience to suppliers.
It’s a demanding role that offers the unique opportunity to be the first product manager for a high-growth start-up solving a dual consumer and enterprise problem. You will own ideas from conception to implementation and play a key role between the design, engineering, operations and sales teams. You will debate priorities, work collaboratively, advocate for our customers and bring immense passion to product management and development.
- Help define an innovative, market-leading product strategy considering our three user bases
- Create and manage the product roadmap, facilitating debates and establishing priorities
- Define requirements, create user stories and ensure successful delivery with the engineers
- Provide input, review features and give sign-off to the engineering team during development
- Become a true expert on our HR customers, employee users and global suppliers
- Work collaboratively with sales, operations and engineering to agree trade-offs and priorities
- 4+ years product management experience owning web applications (B2B experience, a plus)
- Proven track record delivering features from conception to completion in an agile environment
- Experience working with the design and engineering teams to create actionable user stories
- Experience creating and managing a product backlog, and liaising with key stakeholders
- Experience conducting detailed customer research, drawing conclusions and iterating
- Excellent communication, time-management and problem-solving skills
- Experience living and working abroad, a plus
- Experience developing products across cultures, a plus
- Experience developing mobile products, a plus
- Immediate start
- Competitive salary + equity
- To apply please send a CV to Brynne Herbert, firstname.lastname@example.org