We are looking for a passionate Senior Product Manager, who will be responsible for the success of a range of products and services within the Microlise portfolio in line with the company objectives and the vision set by the Product Director. You will develop appropriate vision, value proposition and roadmaps for the product based on input from internal stakeholders, customers, market research and your own industry insight.
Working closely with multidisciplinary integrated teams, you will support the ideation, design and delivery of valuable, innovative products and services that align with the business vision and strategy, meet market needs and are delivered to a consistently high quality. You will also deliver the full product lifecycle including marketing plans and collateral (including web updates, product training materials and sales training) and end-of-sale activities.
- Lead Product Managers and Business Analysts to deliver success with their products and services
- Work with the broader Product Management team to define and align product strategy and roadmaps
- Represent the voice of the customer and their needs effectively and objectively
- Work with internal stakeholders and third parties to assess and establish partnerships to increase the strength of Microlise Products and services
- Promote the product internally through update briefings, blogs, bulletins and other Product Marketing mechanisms
- Lead and develop Product Managers and Product Owners to deliver successful, valuable Products and services
- Monitor and report on key product KPI’s across sales and usage performance to validate business case success
- Develop and deliver go to market launch plans with Product Marketing
- Collate feedback from sales and customers to feed into Product improvements and innovations
- Determine appropriate market and competitor research and benchmarking for Product
- Work with the Product Director sales leadership to set consistent Product pricing for all sales channels
- Work with Product Marketing to promote the product to sales teams through sales training sessions, update briefings, bulletins and other appropriate mechanisms
- Work with Pre-sales to ensure appropriate levels of knowledge transfer of product information
- When required, perform product roadmap demos to customers and develop relationships in key clients (B2B)
- Identify opportunities to participate in industry or other events to benefit the Product reputation either via attendance or in a speaking role
- Ensure an efficient customer paid customisation process is in place for the Products to meet the business’s needs
- Represent Product priorities for release planning
- Work with PMO to deliver a controlled plan for Product development
- Ensure operations delivery and support are enabled to deliver and support the Products released
- Demonstrable experience in a senior Product Management or Product Marketing role
- Experience leading a team of Product Managers and Business Analysis
- Technical background with a good understanding of agile software development lifecycles
- Commercial awareness incorporating segmentation, value proposition and business case development and product performance measurement
- Proven experience in product lifecycle management
- Highly organised with the ability to manage multiple tasks simultaneously
- Project management skills, with the ability to meet changing demands and deadlines
- Evident experience leading market research and analysis
It would be advantageous if you have:
- Experience working within the telematics industry
- Relevant professional or academic qualifications
- Brand development and management
When your groceries arrive at your door or you sign for your online parcel, one or more of our software, telematics or proof-of-purchase solutions has probably been used. Supporting 14 of the UK’s 15 largest retailers, we count household names such as JCB, Eddie Stobart, Carlsberg, Waitrose and Royal Mail as customers.
Proudly Midlands-based, Microlise has been privately-owned for thirty years. Our growing business is guided by our culture which drives the way we behave, the way we work, the way we connect with our customers, and the way we support and develop our people.
- Full support and training to ensure you are well equipped to succeed in your role
- We believe in our culture, values and staff successes
- 25 days holiday, excluding bank holidays
- Excellent pension scheme
- Vitality Health Insurance, Employee Assistance Programme and subsidised eye tests and glasses
20% off EE mobile and line rental, and other local discounts
- Great staff extras: Easter eggs, yearly BBQ, Christmas gifts and annual staff awards!
Interviews will take place whilst the advert is still live, via video conferencing; so don’t delay getting your application in!