Who is Kryo?
Kryo, Inc is the parent company of chili™, the high-growth sleep solutions company that is rapidly changing the way the world sleeps. Through a scientific approach to delivering products that help improve health and wellness through enhanced sleep quality, chili uses technology to deliver results that some might even call “magical.” We designed the original and most effective temperature-regulation sleep system, the chiliPAD™, trusted by thousands of delighted customers including pro athletes in every major US sports league, biohackers, business executives, ex-US Presidents and countless other high achievers seeking to optimize their health without pills or drugs.
More and more customers are experiencing the life-changing benefits of better sleep, enabled by the chiliPAD and new OOLER sleep system, which has led to rapid growth! To keep pace, we are seeking a digital product manager to help prioritize, focus, and deliver our digital applications and continue our brand’s record growth!
Our aim is to help 15 million people sleep better in the next five years — one night of restful sleep at a time. Our passion is building products that enable people to get better, more effective sleep.
Read more about chili, and our goal to be the future of sleep-driven health, at chilitechnology.com.
What We’re Building
We are seeking a digital product manager who has strong business acumen, an eye for great design, and the ability to relate with software and hardware engineering; all while fostering creativity, driving innovation, and managing customer expectations.
You will be responsible for working across marketing, design, engineering, and customer support teams to gain internal alignment on digital priorities for Kryo’s digital assets. You’ll work with leadership on understanding our business goals, our niche, and will use your skills to create a roadmap for those features. You’ll lead the testing of concepts and validation of the ideas along the way. You will work closely with your cross functional matrixed colleagues to launch these features into the market and to monitor their KPIs.
The ideal candidate will be comfortable working in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment that is goal-oriented and emphasizes accountability for delivering results. You will guide stakeholders on how to have the best customer experience by leveraging research, analytics, and analogous industry-specific insights to execute on the digital strategy.
What You’ll Do
- Consult with leadership, cross functional teams, and sleep experts to understand and convey strategic business objectives
- Compile market research and perform competitive analysis to identify and uncover consumer trends.
- Manage multiple projects from start to finish in collaboration with internal and external stakeholders
- Influence stakeholders and help guide conversations to desired outcomes
- Evaluate end-users’ needs through interviews and ethnography
- Translate business and user needs into user flows, feature maps, user stories, etc.
- Design, coordinate, and facilitate workshops including design thinking, empathy building, and ideation
- Develop omni-channel Journey Maps, Experience Maps, and Service Blueprints to create an understanding of customer experiences
- Use Figma or similar tools to wireframes, sketches, or testable concepts to validate hypotheses and solve for high-impact opportunities or optimize existing experiences
- Lead the project team to deliver solutions that meet business requirements and delight users
- Collaborate with developers to determine feasibility of requirements and prioritize recommendations to facilitate decision-making
- Responsible for final testing of responsible products.
- Ensure solutions are feasible and implemented within technical and business constraints
- Estimate and scope work in a timely fashion.
- Tracks and reports on product launch metrics, utilizing feedback to drive associated actions and product iteration; contributes to post-launch reviews and drives incorporation of feedback in future product releases.
- Maintains a prioritized product backlog based on defined business value, aligning with Product Strategy and resource capacity; uses data and analytics to prioritize the product backlog appropriately.
- Provides UX/UI approval for assigned products/product groups.
- Coordinate user feedback. You’ll run beta and pilot programs with early-stage products and samples
- Frequently talk to customers.
What You’ll Bring:
- Minimum 5 years of experience with consumer facing mobile applications.
- Experience defining and defending a product roadmap and executing on the roadmap’s deliverables.
- Experience with design tools such as Adobe Creative Suite, Sketch, or Figma; Demonstrated understanding of good UX and copy writing
- Proven ability to influence cross-functional teams without formal authority.
- Experience using data to solve problems
- Fosters connection by putting people first and building trusting relationships.
- Integrates fun and joy as a way of being and working, aka doesn’t take themselves too seriously.
- Technically conversant and able to collaborate easily with engineers
- A passion for the product management profession.
- Competitive Salary
- Employer-paid healthcare benefits
- 401k Options
- Unlimited PTO
- Great company culture
We are Not a Good Fit for You if:
You want to stay in your lane with a small fixed set of responsibilities.
You want someone to tell you how to do your job.
You don’t like to change in your daily routine & tasks.
You don’t like to sleep and don’t believe high-quality sleep will help people live longer, healthier, and better lives.
This Job Is Ideal for Someone Who Is:
Dependable — more reliable than spontaneous
People-oriented — enjoys interacting with people and working on group projects
Job Type: Full-time
Mooresville, NC or Remote
Monday to Friday