doctoranytime team is looking for a Product Manager to take the ownership of the international mobile application patient.
doctoranytime disrupts the healthcare system through TETA (Transparency, Ease, Trustworthiness and Authority).
We have helped millions of people around the world to find the doctor or expert at the time needed. Our services have revolutionised health – care system and improved the daily life of the patients in 4 countries so far….
We are now in Greece, Cyprus, Belgium and Mexico trying to take into account every single need, desire and special features of each area.
We are looking for a product manager with experience in mobile. You will be responsible for the mobile application patient, and you will have the leadership on the team mobile.
– Definition of the roadmap and features of mobile digital products (iOS, AndroidI) for our users.
– Coordination and management of requests with the UX / UI team for the production of prototype and screens.
– Understanding of business and marketing objectives, gathering of needs through the animation of Design and Product workshops.
– Writing of users story / Epics in a Scrum methodology.
– Set up tracking tools if necessary, follow the associated KPIs and manage performance
– Research and analyse market, the users, and the roadmap for the product
– Follow our competitors and the insight industry
– Keep abreast with Agile best practices and new trends
– Be in charge of defining and delivering results on several KPIs
– Be involved in daily operations (like sprint planning and product research) and have an impact on core doctoranytime
– Work with a dedicated and passionate team
– Previous working experience as a Product Manager Mobile for at least 2 years
– Expert in iOS and Android mobile platforms/stores.
– Good knowledge of the world of mobile: acquisition techniques, ASO, analytics (Firebase) and attribution tools, but also of m-crm, which make the success of an effective application strategy.
– MA in Computer Science, Engineering or similar relevant field
– In-depth knowledge of Agile process and principles
– Outstanding communication, presentation and leadership skills
– Excellent organizational and time management skills
– Sharp analytical and problem-solving skills
– Creative thinker with a vision
– Attention to details
– Fluency in English
Main location: Athens, Greece.
Start data: Asap