Who we are?
Masabi is the world’s leading provider of mobile ticketing solutions for the transit industry. We deliver transit ticketing solutions that delight riders, reduce costs for agencies and operators, and make waiting in line for tickets a thing of the past. Masabi’s JustRide product suite is a scalable mobile-ticketing and fare-management platform, which allows agencies to upgrade or replace their legacy ticketing systems at a fraction of the cost and complexity of traditional options.
Our mission is to create stress-free, frictionless journeys for passengers while helping streamline operations for transit agencies. We improve daily life around the globe by simplifying the way people move around cities. We strive to make the world a better place – one ride at a time.
Where do you come in as our Project Manager?
We are looking for exceptional client facing project managers to implement JustRide at the world’s largest and most vital transit agencies, seamlessly connecting commuters with mobile ticketing solutions and the smart-city connectivity of today’s world.
In this client facing role, you will be the person responsible for managing the implementation of mobile transit solutions through its entire lifecycle; from technology delivery and customization, marketing planning, adoption strategies and commuter experience, agency management, and financial reporting & analytics.
You will get the opportunity to work with the most innovative minds in mobile transit solutions, and change the experience of many communities worldwide.
What will you be doing as our Project Manager
You will be working with agencies at all levels to develop go-live mobile ticketing solutions in a multi-dimensional environment. Be strong in project control and client negotiations skills to create delivery schedules to help agencies quickly realise the benefits of mobile ticketing and to negotiate critical roadmap requirements with internal teams from product management to engineering.
As our project manager you will be managing relationship at the most senior levels and be able to navigate sensitive and highly visible (press, political e.g.) environments with ease and skill. You will also assist with business development and account managers on contractual and bid management to scope requirements, define feasibility and cost estimation.
You will be leading status meetings, steering committees with confidence, tact and control; while working with cross functional teams to represent the agency voice and negotiate strongly for the agency on timelines, requirements, customisation, integration and enhancements.
You will be using qualitative and quantitative measures to assess project and executive risk to implement controls, communication and risk management strategies.
As our product manager you will have a strong ability to lead Best Practices discussions on how agencies should market mobile ticketing and strategies for adoption management; to discuss marketing approaches and metrics within regional, national and inner city environments.
Great if you have…
- Experience in project management or development methodology; Agile, PMP, PMBOK or Prince2
- Understanding of mobile applications in either B2B or B2C; development, payment processing and credit card transactions
- Delivery management in a technical discipline with a configuration component and SaaS delivery methodology
- Knowledge or proven interest in transit or smart-city applications
- Not just a task manager; but a true business manager who can be creative, entrepreneurial and enjoys dealing with the gray-zones
- Exceptional business analyst background
- Proficiency with Microsoft or Google presentation, documents, or spreadsheets, project management solutions (MS Project, Gantt etc)
- Collaborative, team player who believes in creating strong internal dynamics
- Willingness to travel up to 30%