Improbable is an ambitious, progressive technology company who are developing an operating system that makes building simulated worlds possible. Our product (called SpatialOS) can solve significant problems in areas as diverse as gaming, defence, energy, city efficiency, health, and finance.
From our origins at Cambridge University over three years ago, we have built a handpicked team from the finest academic institutions and technology companies from across the globe.
We are heavily funded by Andreessen Horowitz, as well a carefully selected group of experienced entrepreneurs and investors. In three years, we have grown to more than eighty-five people and continue to expand aggressively as we prepare for a pivotal, ambitious year ahead that will see us release SpatialOS to the public.
A very visible role driving the formation of our best-in-class developer facing simulation platform. You will gather and synthesise detailed feedback from our customers and the marketplace to define the product roadmap and functional requirements. With dependencies in marketing, finance, business development and engineering this role sits at the heart of the success of SpatialOS.
You will also provide analysis and input into platform pricing, marketing, feature launch and customer adoption. On top of this you will champion our customers internally and create a tight feedback loop with engineering.
We are building a whole product management organisation and as such welcome applications from applicants with all levels of experience.
- Strong academic grounding in Computer Science or similar
- Experience in a world-class software engineering environment in a similar position
- Experience working on a complex *aaS platform
- Ability to communicate complex technical concepts to a broad audience
- Ability to think about the bigger vision and executing on minor detailing
- Creative, entrepreneurial streak with strong business acumen
- Experience launching a product successfully and driving user adoption
Apply directly to firstname.lastname@example.org (Head of Talent)