Pitcher is a rapidly growing software company headquartered in Zurich, Switzerland that is continuing its expansion globally in the regions of EMEA, North America, Latin America and Asia Pacific.
The revolutionary Sales Enablement platform that Pitcher introduced in 2011 enables field sales representatives to execute their jobs more efficiently and thereby drive more sales. It is the super app for corporate sales people. Across its focus verticals of Life Sciences, Consumer Goods, Manufacturing and Financial Services Pitcher empowers sales teams in over 136 countries to deliver best-in-class customer interactions whilst at the same time making the users’ engagement with systems like CRM and ERP an enjoyable experience.
This is a unique opportunity to become part of an exciting journey with the possibility to impact the growth and development of a globally growing innovation company.
We are looking for an experienced Product Manager who is passionate about building products that end users love. You will join a dynamic and fast-paced environment and work with cross-functional teams to design, build and roll-out products that deliver the company’s vision and strategy.
- Partner with customer-facing teams and customers to understand their needs and challenges.
- Own the discovery stage – do the research, conduct user interviews, prioritize and find solutions.
- Identify and fill product gaps and generate new ideas that grow market share, improve customer experience and drive growth
- Create buy-in for the product vision both internally and with key external partners
- Develop product pricing and positioning strategies
- Translate product strategy into detailed requirements and prototypes
- Scope and prioritize activities based on business and customer impact
- Work closely with engineering teams to deliver with quick time-to-market and optimal resources
- Drive product launches including working with marketing team, executives, and sales engineers
- Evaluate promotional plans to ensure that they are consistent with product line strategy and that the message is effectively conveyed
- Act as a product evangelist to build awareness and understanding
- Proven work experience in product management or as an associate product manager
- Proven track record of managing all aspects of a successful product throughout its lifecycle
- Demonstrated experience successfully owning objective improvement in revenue, user growth, engagement or other key metrics.
- Business-first mentality with the ability to develop and execute product initiatives in line with overall business goals.
Ability to build consensus around the product roadmap and communicating the vision simply to a broader organization including executive management..
- Solid technical background with understanding and/or hands-on experience in software development and web technologies
Strong problem solving skills and willingness to roll up one’s sleeves to get the job done
- Skilled at working effectively with cross functional, virtual teams in a matrix organization
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- MS/BS degree in Computer Science, Engineering or equivalent is a plus
Are you interested in a new challenge?
Then apply now!