Spirable’s vision is to inspire people through useful videos. We are the leading personalised video platform for the creation of smart, contextual video content for CRM, social media and programmatic video marketing. Spirable works with global brands to turn data into unique video content with each video tailored for one specific customer creating a more personalised and engaging experience. Spirable is a VC funded, B2B SaaS platform that brings data, video rendering and machine learning together to create the most dynamic videos across all digital channels.
The successful Product Manager will have the opportunity to work with some extremely bright people in a rapidly growing startup environment, with as much responsibility and room for growth as you can handle. We’re looking for someone who is able to think strategically about the direction of the Spirable platform, using insights obtained from users and data, as well as someone not afraid to roll up their sleeves and really maximise the effectiveness of our product and engineering functions.
What you’ll be doing
- Working closely with engineers to break down large complex epics into smaller manageable tasks, including assessing feasibility, estimation and planning for development and release
- Creating and maintaining a well groomed, prioritised product backlog that focuses on the right combination of product features, technical improvements and customer requests
- Collaborating with Product and Senior management to understand customer needs, seeking out new opportunities and establish actionable insights, to form a concise product backlog
- Relaying the product vision clearly and concisely to the engineering team
- Working across the company to align the platform vision and strategy, and contributing to the overall future direction of the product
- Balancing the needs of the business, the customer and technology to make timely, validated and clear decisions regarding the product. (sometimes, saying ‘no’ or ‘not now” is the right answer)
- Deep collaboration with other areas of the business to ensure there is a collective understanding of what our customers want and how the product roadmap can influence this
- Using a data and user-driven approach to gather requirements and validate product initiatives