Spirable’s vision is to inspire people through useful videos. We are the leading personalised video platform for the creation of smart, contextual video content for CRM, social media and programmatic video marketing. Spirable works with global brands to turn data into unique video content with each video tailored for one specific customer creating a more personalised and engaging experience. Spirable is a VC funded, B2B SaaS platform that brings data, video rendering and machine learning together to create the most dynamic videos across all digital channels.
The successful Product Designer will play a key role in shaping the user-centred designs for a world-class personalised video platform trusted by global brands such as Facebook, Google, PlayStation and marketing agencies.
What you’ll be doing
- Collaborate with various stakeholders to define the visual design vision, strategy and philosophy
- Meet regularly with all stakeholders, including engineering, customer success and leadership team to expertly elicit requirements in creating simple interfaces and experiences that provide solutions to what users need
- Designing elegant UI and user journey experiences across the platform and implementing precise visual design
- Take ownership of and evolve the brand visual identity to ensure consistency across the whole Spirable ecosystem
- Create new platform experiences technology through soliciting feedback from customers, internal stakeholders and assessing the competitive landscape
- Iterate and improve on established design solutions, based on evidence and sound rationale
- Arrange, collate and analyse user input from customer interviews
- Research competitors and conduct design evaluation
- Plan new visual design practices in line with brand guidelines
- Demonstrate knowledge and understanding of visual design and user experience trends to build the strategy
- Investing in design standards, documentation, and processes alongside your team members to further design practices