We are Wimdu, an awesome start-up headquartered in the heart of Berlin! Initially funded with $90 million, Wimdu has grown to host over 150,000 properties in over 100 countries, connecting guests and hosts worldwide. We are on track to become Europe’s leading marketplace for private accommodation offering an authentic travel experience for those looking for a smart alternative to hotels. Wimdu has the vision, the passion and the drive to succeed and we’re now looking for motivated folks to join our multi-talented, international crew that makes it all happen!
Product Management is a core function of every serious technology business, whether big or small. It helps to visualize, define, launch, and curate beautiful, brilliant, easy-to-use, simple, and dreamy products. If you are passionate about Product Management and have what it takes, then join our team and become part of one of Europe’s best Product team.
- Manage your own area of product (site, systems, and services), and have an immediate impact on the success of
- our website with millions of monthly visitors
- Develop a roadmap of features that will improve our crucial metrics, and distinguish us from our competition
- Define and launch product features and guide leading designers as well as engineers to fulfill your vision
- Improve our products by taking customer, user, and competitive opinions into consideration
- Monitor and observe industry trends and apply them to our product design
- Use AB-testing to improve crucial business metrics
- Become our internal as well as external expert, and drive innovative projects forward
- Get things done: Help to keep the pirate ship afloat!
- You’re a super cool, easy going dude or dudette, and fun to work with
- You are passionate about Product Management as well as the online business, and are up to date with the latest ecommerce and consumer web apps
- You have 3+ years of experience in Product Management with a technical background or a very strong track of academic performance, ideally in the field the engineering or computer science
- You already have start up experience? Then you would be a perfect match!
- You have experience with agile methodologies, scrum and kanban
- You are able to analyze complex situations independently, and can always offer good advice
- You have excellent English skills, both written and spoken
- You are a hard worker and confident with writing solid, well-structured documents
If you seek to work within a friendly and supportive environment, with a high performance culture and many learning opportunities, then we are looking for you! Based in Berlin, you will be a part of the IT team and your work will directly influence Wimdu´s development and worldwide success.
We offer international start-up-spirit based in a converted warehouse in the heart of Germany´s capital. The Wimdu Academy, monthly events, and a chill-out area complete our offer and will enrich your days as a part of our fantastic team. Furthermore you will have the opportunity to obtain a hands-on experience in a new, rapidly growing company, benefiting from a highly-motivated team, flat hierarchies and flexible structures.
Excited by the prospect of joining us? Please forward your application by using the following link http://hire.jobvite.com/j/?aj=oAdUWfwn&s=mindaproduct
We are looking forward to hearing from you. Ciao!