8×8, Inc. (NYSE:EGHT) communication solutions help businesses transform their customer and employee experience. With one system of engagement for cloud voice, video, collaboration and contact center and one system of intelligence on one cloud communications platform, businesses can now communicate faster and smarter to exceed the speed of customer expectations. For additional information, visit www.8×8.com, or follow 8×8 on LinkedIn, Twitter, and Facebook.
Contact Center Product Manager
Our seamless Cloud Unified Communications and Contact Centre solutions have become critical to businesses across the globe. 8×8 combines unified communications, team collaboration, contact centre and analytics in a single, open and real-time platform to help companies improve employee productivity and overall customer experience.
Organisations need to be able to act quickly, collaborate effectively, and communicate seamlessly, whether it be working from home, or on the move, our single platform offers extensive benefits to our customers
About the Role
We are looking for a Senior Product Manager to play a key role in the contact center product management team. This product is part of our UCaaS suite of products and is an integral part of our platform portfolio. The Product Management team works closely with our engineers and designers to research and then guide products from conception to launch.
– Develop product specifications and business requirements from requirements and user stories for each feature
– Partner with key stakeholders to define Go to Market plans and roadmaps
– Manage Prioritization for the product area among customer experience, performance, and operational support
– Drive buy-in for the product vision from both internal and external stakeholders
– Work across teams to drive the product to market
– Work closely with product marketing to drive product launches
– Pro-activity identify and resolve issues that impair the teams ability to execute against strategic goals
Required Experiences and Skills
– 5+ years of Product Management experience;
– Proven Experience of Contact Center and the regulations around dialing
– Experience coordinating product development cycles, schedules
– Experience in launching products to customers
– Strong verbal and written communication skills with demonstrated experience in working with key stakeholders
– Strong analytical skills with the ability to use data and metrics to back up assumptions, recommendations and drive actions
– Passionate in product management and Data
– History of teamwork and ability to work with remote teams
– Bachelor’s degree or higher (beneficial)
Working at 8×8
– Industry-leading, award-winning technology and recognised on two Gartner Magic Quadrants
– Inclusive, supportive and collaborative culture yet with a winning mentality
– Encouragement and environment to make a difference
– Fun – check out our Instagram posts, the smiles are real- https://www.instagram.com/lifeat8x8_uk/
– Deep passion for doing the best for our customers, giving them the best service and the best technology
8×8 is proud to provide equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, or genetics.
For 8×8 jobs located in the US: 8×8 participates in the E-Verify program.
View the Participant Poster in English | Español.
View the Right to Work Poster in English | Español.
We also provide reasonable accommodation to individuals with disabilities in accordance with applicable laws. Learn more or email us at careers@8×8.com (Include “Reasonable Accommodation” in the subject line)
For European Job Applicants our Job Applicant Privacy Notice can be found here.