doctoranytime team is looking for a UI/UX Designer to take responsibility in the solution we offer to healthcare practitioners across the world. This position will own all steps of design from concept to launch of new products.
doctoranytime disrupts the healthcare system through TETA (Transparency, Ease, Trustworthiness and Authority).
We have helped millions of people around the world to find the doctor or expert at the time needed. Our services have revolutionised health – care system and improved the daily life of the patients in 4 countries so far….
We are now in Greece, Cyprus, Belgium and Mexico trying to take into account every single need, desire and special features of each area.
We are looking for a mid-level UI/UX designer to take part in our team.
– You will be responsible of making sure our users have a great experience.
– You will own all steps from concept to launch: storyboards, user flows, mockups and prototypes.
– You will conduct user studies, research and usability tests.
– You will work closely with the product manager and the developers to see design through to implementation.
– You will collaborate with internal teams; communicate thoughts and expertise to the rest of the team.
– You will monitor the execution of the roadmap and establish key product management processes;
– You have to stay on top of new technology and trends in web & mobile UI/UX designs.
– Minimum 2 years experience in a relevant position
– Previous experience in SaaS or B2B2C projects will be an asset
– Excellent Portfolio of UI/UX design solutions
– Proficiency in relevant creative tools (Figma, Adobe XD, Photoshop, Illustrator, etc.)
– Highly detail-oriented with a drive for perfection down to the last pixel
– Self-motivated to prioritize and manage workload and meet critical project deadlines
– Positive attitude with a creative, solution-driven mindset
– Experience in user research, usability studies, personas
– Exceptional communication and presentation skills.
– Ability to work in Agile mode and embracing the Agile principles
– Fluency in English
Main location: Athens, Greece.
Start date: As soon as possible
Apply here: https://bit.ly/2APLIy6