Media4Care is an innovative and fast-growing Senior Care Tech/AgeTech company. Our products are an expression of our deep wish to improve the joy of life of seniors and people with dementia. Not just for the affected persons, but for all relatives and their caretakers. In order to make this vision come true, we have developed a digital assistance system for seniors.
Today, we are already supporting more than 4,000 care homes and private homes in Germany. Our system was specifically developed to offer seniors an entertaining cognitive training and help them to stay easily connected with their families.
Our shared vision is greatly supported by strong industry partners and investors.
As our CPO you are part of the Management team along with the founder and CEO. You are a visionary and avid evangelist of the product as well as a great leader and supervisor for our Product and Tech team.
- Provide the strategic vision for Media4Care‘s current and future products
- Develop an excellent understanding of the market & competition, industry trends and customer needs and consequently translate them into actionable insights
- Responsibility for the optimization of the entire customer lifecycle
- Develop and manage the B2C and B2B product roadmap
Lead the product management team; and the engineering team together with our Head of Engineering
- Define user stories, drive new initiatives end-to-end, architect and implement new products with business and engineering teams
- Align hardware/device strategy for B2B and B2C use cases
Define and constantly improve KPIs for customer/user satisfaction and product success
- 5+ years of product management experience within high-growth start-ups or comparable agile teams (proven success with at least two digital products)
- 2+ years of leadership experience as CPO, Head of Product Management, or equivalent (including building and leading product, design, and engineering teams)
- Ideally, entrepreneurial track record in successfully launching and scaling digital products
- Excellent organizational and analytical skill set paired with hands on mentality
- Equipped with state-of-the-art product management methodologies/techniques
- Good mentoring skills to guide and support Product Owners as well as to consider for the needs of software developers and their relationship with the product
- Strong communication skills and the ability to convince team, management and external stakeholders of the company’s product vision & development
- Curious, passionate and assertive in fast paced and changing environments
- Native speaker level German and fluent in English
Nice to haves
- Software engineering know-how appreciated
- Knowledge in working with state-of-the-art technologies (e.g. speech recognition, AI)
- Business experience in the areas of Age-Tech, Health/Fitness/Medical apps and similar technologies
BENEFITS / MOTIVATION
- A position that combines a great opportunity for personal growth with the possibility to make a significant impact on the society and world we live in
- Contribute to the growth of a fast scaling purpose-driven startup
- Flexibility to manage your own hours and work from home when you need to
- Free snacks and drinks, regular team lunches, and fun at work
A multicultural work environment with English & German as working language
- Flat hierarchy which is built on trust and collaboration
Happy to hear from you – email@example.com