- We deliver very fast and we’re never afraid of trying new things
- We give our teams a lot of ownership and independence
- You can make a lot of impact, as your products will be used by millions of users across the globe every day
- You’ll be working with lots of smart, passionate and creative people in order to crack hard problems
- Travel is a very exciting, very fun subject that users intensely care about
As a Product Manager at Skyscanner you’ll be at the very heart of driving our growth – consistently exceeding expectations of users and the business while keeping ahead of the competition. With overall responsibility for every product and feature your squad(s) develop, there are huge opportunities waiting for you here.
We’re looking for high impact Product Managers who have delivered significant, even game-changing success in their career – improving product performance; identifying and launching new features; challenging themselves and others to raise their game.
Naturally data driven, you’ll nevertheless quickly cut through the complex mass of data to identify impactful opportunities and simple solutions. You act quickly and decisively to act on these insights preparing and communicating the ‘why’, ‘what’, ‘when’ and ‘how’ to colleagues in a manner which truly engages and motivates. Above all you are user obsessed knowing their pain points and needs all the while continually considering how you can exceed their expectations from Skyscanner.
We can offer you:
We believe that we have one of the best environments in Europe for great Product Managers:
- Huge potential to impact across our business, people, partners and of course millions of users globally
- Ownership – the freedom and space to be trusted to do what you do best and to get things done – quickly
- A real opportunity to explore and experiment – developing new & improving current product features
- An excellent career move – complexity, challenge and real variety collaborating with smart, passionate and creative people
What do you need to apply?
- You love products, you’re great with data, you’re a people person, you’ve made impact
- A proven track record of success as a Product Manager (or equivalent) in a highly scalable B2C consumer facing internet economy business
- Experience driving large, complex product initiatives to successful completion, resulting in significant business impact
- A results focussed approach combined with a broad skillset including A/B Testing; User Testing; Analytics; UI; Market Research; Competitor Analysis; Defining Metrics
- Clarity – you make complex things simple to understand
- Pace – you get things done quickly
- Leadership – collaborative and highly respected your team will go the extra mile for you but also know they will be heard