Remote work is one of the great equalisers of our time, allowing people to secure employment opportunities from companies around the world, no matter where they were born or where they live. Yet at a time when remote work is exploding, most companies are finding it too complex, costly and time consuming to employ workers internationally.
At Omnipresent, we’re centralising this complexity and providing our clients (and their remote workers) with a simplified, cost effective and legally compliant employment experience. With a network of legal entities across the world, coupled with an automation-focused tech platform, we’re building the premier global employment-as-a-service offering on the market.
We’re searching for someone to own all things product at Omnipresent. Your biggest challenge will be to lead on the design and build of our tech platform from the ground up. This may involve collaborating closely with our engineering team to create novel ways of automating complex processes; or building a beautiful, consumer-grade frontend to meet the needs of our users. Of course, part of the fun will be figuring out exactly what our users want.
Thing You’ll Do
- Work closely with our founders to set a product strategy that aligns with our company goals.
- Collaborate across the business to deliver this strategy and allow the company to achieve these goals.
- Work hand-in-hand with our engineering team to build a SaaS tech platform from the ground up.
- Develop a deep understanding of our various stakeholders – from our clients and their remote workers to our service providers and internal support teams – to build products that give each of them exactly what they want.
- Use data to drive decision making as product usage grows.
Be a key member of our product team as we scale, either as a senior individual contributor or by building and leading the team.
- You’ve successfully built a SaaS platform that delivers significant levels of automation.
- You’ve taken a product from MVP to handling its first customers and then scaling beyond that.
- You have a technical background or at least some experience with modern software development methodologies.
- You have a history of introducing innovative ideas to quickly solve problems and push development efforts forward.
- You have a very high clock speed and are able to understand the complexities of our business in order to design elegant, simple solutions to the problems we face.
Finally, you must be a self-driven problem solver, with the ability to work towards achieving overarching commercial goals with minimal direction. We’re looking for a doer (not a talker) and, above all else, we need a team player who wants to be part of a fast growing startup.
- Working with an innovative and rapidly growing startup team
- Work from anywhere in the world
- 25 days holiday allowance per year
- Equity share options