We’re a team of funny, smart, passionate, engineering monsters who are focused on getting the job done in a happy, stress-free way. Alone, we are contributors to dozens of open source projects and as a team, we’re a collective force to be reckoned with! We work tirelessly in small, organized groups, helping our customers improve their applications through development, testing, mentoring and support while we remain focused on creating and improving powerful open source tools for developers everywhere. As part of the team, you will play a large role in contributing your ideas and energy to crafting elegant solutions for our customers and contributing to the exciting world of open source!
We’re looking for someone who…
Has a deep understanding and proven experience with:
- Enterprise Software Development
- Open Source Software Development & Methodology
- Front End Development Best Practices
- Product Management
- Managing all aspects of a successful software product throughout its lifecycle
- Developing product and marketing strategies
- Working effectively with cross functional teams
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- MS/BS degree in Computer Science, Engineering or equivalent preferred
What you can expect to do…
- Define the product strategy and roadmap
- Industry research and deep understanding of enterprise needs
- Deliver Product Requirements Document with prioritized features and corresponding justification
- Be an expert with respect to similar open source products (Angular, React, EmberJS, etc.)
- Develop the core positioning and messaging for the product
- Propose and manage overall investment and budgets to ensure success
- Create and maintain the Dojo 2 product plan
- Collaborate with CTO to define key roadmaps, milestones, and metrics
- Manage and track changes to Product Requirements Document, roadmap, investment, progress and estimates.
- Maintain project management and repository tools to provide accurate status
- Keep team tasked and focused on objectives to meet defined goals
- Communicate Dojo 2 status and needs to SitePen departments such as Marketing, Design, Sales, Engineering, etc.
Developer & Industry Adoption (Marketing)
- Conceptualize & develop Marketing Strategy for developer and industry adoption in partnership with the SitePen marketing department
- Develops Marketing Requirements Document for developer and industry adoption
- In partnership with Marketing department, executes the marketing strategy
- Drive product launches including working with public relations team, executives, and other product management team members
Where you will work
You’ll work at home! Your home just needs to be somewhere within the United States.
Please send your resume to email@example.com and let us know why you’re interested!