We are notonthehighstreet. Home to over 5000 of the UK’s best small creative businesses, we have been changing the online retail landscape since 2006. Whether you’re working with our Partners to help grow their business, or behind the scenes developing code, we are continuously innovating & working on some really cool stuff all at the same time. And the best bit? We’re making a difference to our Partners’ lives as we do it.
We’ve embarked on an ambitious new phase of development to advance our product and technology including redefining our partner and consumer facing apps and websites. It’s an exciting time and we need to strengthen and grow our teams!
What we need
We’re on the lookout for a Head of Product to join our talented Product team and lead our Partner product strategy. The role will own and lead the partner product vision and roadmap and might head a small team in the future so will require influencing and also team leadership whilst also being hands on with the product in order to deliver real impact.
Reporting into the CTO and working closely with the Product and Engineering teams, you will be instrumental in shaping and creating engaging experiences for our small business partners; you will champion a truly agile, analytics-driven approach, provide strategic direction to the team, and ultimately drive and own the NOTHS vision for building a product that our Partners love.
Some of the Things You’ll Be Doing
- Shape, drive, and communicate a long-term product management strategy and vision for NOTHS that supports our Partners’ needs and commercial objectives
- Start, lead, coach, and grow Product Managers – enabling them to ship products which customers really
- Discuss goals with your team, mentor and challenge them to reach these, and make them Product superstars
- Use your love of customer research and digging into data to define and track KPIs
- Reduce dependencies, remove blockers and co-ordinate with Product Design, Engineering, Data and wider business stakeholders
- Drive the companywide product roadmap to help us to deliver a consistent flow of great products and services for our Customers
- Introduce industry best practices related to Product management, with a mobile-first philosophy
- Act as the ultimate Product champion, making sure that customer and business needs are constantly driven forward
Some Key Skills & Experience You’ll Need
- Extensive experience in Product management
- Relevant experience leading/managing a B2B product management team, with a passion for developing people to be part of a high performing team
- Proven experience delivering relevant user-centered projects
- Practical knowledge of a broad range of Product development strategies, and an advocate of Product management best practice
- Experience in recruiting and attracting talent
- Ability to guide and mentor on all areas of Product management to deliver the right solutions based on customer and commercial needs
- Ability to inspire, empower and motivate your team to deliver impactful digital products
It’s important to us that our people are well looked after, which is why we offer everyone BUPA healthcare, life insurance and a pension plan. Because having a break is important for your physical and mental wellbeing, our holiday allowance is 25 days (plus bank holidays) AND your entitlement will increase an extra day for every 2 years you spend with us.
Apply to join #teamnoths
We’d love to hear about what you can do for us and how you can add value to our people and our business – reach out and apply today!