As the first member of the team managing the product, you will be responsible to define the product strategy and its management from the ground up.
- Define and continuously improve the product strategy
- Own the product backlog
- Communicate the current values and priorities of the product development to the wider team
- Provide a vision and direction to the development team, measure success and show how it relates to company growth
- Recruit product managers and scale product management operations as the company grows
We are looking for a Head of Product with:
- A sound agile mindset
- Focus on values rather than solutions
- Focus on outcomes rather than outputs.
- A user-Centric approach using experimentation and data to make informed choices
- The ability to work across different teams, encourage collaboration and keep communication open between them
- The willingness to take calculated risks
- A healthy, positive handling of failure
What success looks like:
- Effective stakeholder management
- High levels of defining user problems, collecting data, establishing facts, and drawing valid conclusions
- Breaking down complex problems into smaller user stories
- Having a transparent and robust prioritisation process
- Enabling cross-functional teams to deliver the most valuable solutions
Qualifyze helps pharmaceutical companies increase product safety and quality along their supply chains. We are reshaping supplier qualification processes by changing the way supplier data is collected, processed and shared among industry stakeholders. Thereby we do not only contribute to greater supply chain transparency, but also to increased patient safety and fewer product recalls. Following solid traction since our go live in 2019, we are now scaling our business model. We are backed by top-tier VCs and business angels and are looking to grow our team of 15 in our two offices in Frankfurt and Barcelona. Reach out to us if you want to take an active role in transforming supplier qualification in pharma and other industries.