At HubSpot, we have been on an incredible journey building world class Marketing, Sales and Services products that help small and medium size businesses grow.
As a Senior Product Manager, you will set the vision for growth in your product layer, and execute against ambitious goals. Senior Product Managers at HubSpot operate in embedded product models and succeed by collaborating with partners across Engineering, Design, Research, and Analytics to make the most impactful decisions to delight our customers. We’re looking for experienced product managers to join our team.
We hire talented people at all seniority levels and work with them to shape their role. If you like the sound of product management at HubSpot, apply here so we can learn more about you.
In this role, you’ll get to:
- Drive our strategy, product roadmap & guide new product ideas from an initial concept all the way to product launch
- Use data to identify opportunities to improve our customers’ experience, strategize to execute these changes, and partner with business stakeholders across HubSpot to make these solutions for our customers
- Understand our customers and their journey through the product.
- Use your knowledge to impact product opportunities
- Utilize research and analytics to build delightful and innovative product
The Automation Group’s mission is to help millions of small & mid-market businesses grow better without growing headcount . You will own the core system that customers will leverage to connect HubSpot applications with our Automation Platform so that they can automate and scale their business. You will also help us create simple automation patterns across our workflows, bots and other automation tools that help our customers receive value quickly and level up over time.
We are looking for people who have:
- A strong track record of successfully shipped products
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, and the willingness to defend their ideas to key stakeholders
- Experience partnering with engineers, designers, and other product leaders to drive product improvement and new features
- Healthy technical and interpersonal problem-solving skills
- Proven leadership skills, and the ability to make decisions, test assumptions, and iterate – often without perfect information
- Desire and demonstrated ability to achieve stretch goals in an innovative and fast-paced environment
- Confidence in representing the product organization internally and externally
- Excellent communication and ability to clearly articulate vision
- A creative approach to connecting customer feedback to product development
- An ability to utilize quantitative inputs with strong product intuition to turn insights into action
- A strong understanding of the competitive software space
- A desire to move quickly and grow in a fast-paced environment
Confidence can sometimes hold us back from applying for a job. But we’ll let you in on a secret: there’s no such thing as a ‘perfect’ candidate. HubSpot is a place where everyone can grow. So however you identify and whatever background you bring with you, please apply if this is a role that would make you excited to come into work every day.
HubSpot helps millions of organizations grow better, and we’d love to grow better with you. Our business builds the software and systems that power the world’s small to medium-sized businesses. Our company culture builds connections, careers, and employee growth. How? By creating a workplace that values flexibility, autonomy, and transparency. If that sounds like something you’d like to be part of, we’d love to hear from you.
You can find out more about our company culture in the HubSpot Culture Code, which has more than 4M views, and learn about our commitment to creating a diverse and inclusive workplace, too. Thanks to the work of every HubSpotter globally who has helped build our remarkable culture, HubSpot has been named a top workplace by Glassdoor, Fortune, Entrepreneur, and more.
HubSpot was founded in 2006. We’re headquartered in Cambridge, Massachusetts, and we have offices in Dublin (Ireland), Sydney (Australia), New Hampshire, Singapore, Tokyo (Japan), Berlin (Germany), and Bogotá (Colombia).