Are you an innovative and ambitious fundraising development manager with the desire to join us and help beat cancer sooner?
We are looking for a self-motivated individual to…
- Lead the delivery of new fundraising product concepts, taking them from proposition to pilot, including feature development, delivery and evaluation
- Ensure supporter insight is gathered and utilised across the fundraising portfolio
We’re life changers. Here at Cancer Research UK, we aim to save more lives by preventing, controlling and curing cancer. Every day we achieve extraordinary things by being innovative, imaginative and bold in our work. Now we need a Product Development Manager to make new fundraising ideas a reality.
You can help us beat cancer through your…
- Proven experience of project managing new fundraising concepts and products
- Knowledge and experience of new product development or other innovation processes
- Experience of delivering (or a thorough understanding of) fundraising activities
- Ability to thrive in ever-changing and always challenging environments
Our relentless drive towards beating cancer means that we are constantly trying new avenues, which means you will be innovative, flexible and ambitious with your ability to drive exciting new projects forward.
You’ll need the ability to engage and win people over, convey complex ideas succinctly and have tenacity. You’ll also need a comprehensive appreciation of new fundraising development and delivery and the wider event fundraising market. Also, we are looking for someone with great creative flair and a passion for new products/concepts.
If you’re as ambitious as we are then we want to hear from you. Join our collective force and enjoy an excellent career, as we save lives and add years. Please follow the link to apply online.
Closing date: Sunday 3rd July at 23:55
Read more at https://cancer-research-uk-jobs.tal.net/vx/mobile-0/appcentre-External/brand-2/candidate/so/pm/1/pl/4/opp/5057-Fundraising-Product-Development-Manager/en-GB#AZuqVEFru71oQpxP.99