In 2013, after 2 years of prototyping and planning, we launched our cloud based platform, powered by our unique 5 box model and our WGLL™ methodology. In less than 3 years this platform is now providing bespoke, highly branded and fully mobile assessment experiences to candidates and employees in some of the largest organisations in the world, in 14 languages across 31 geographies.
Not wanting to stand still, we are now embarking on our next phase of growth with an ambition to take our intent – to give everyone the opportunity to be brilliant – to even more people globally. Absolutely crucial to our ambition will be the ability to develop and scale our products and solutions, and the technology that powers them.
To help us achieve this goal we need to bring high quality and transformative product management expertise into our product team.
Whilst we are familiar with Agile product management within our technology team, we want to broaden this discipline out across the business to pull together the other key components that are required to deliver a market leading set of solutions for enterprise customers on an international scale.
We are looking for a highly capable product manager to lead the implementation of agile product management methodologies and disciplines across the business. This role will be central to pulling together the science, technology, marketing and sales functions to create and execute the product roadmap that will supercharge our growth over the next 2 – 5 years.
Key responsibilities will be:
- Implement and embed product management disciplines across the business to ensure we translate product strategy into delivered products
- Work closely with existing customers and the sales, product and marketing teams to understand the needs of our customer base and market
- Create and own the product roadmap, prioritising product scope and resources in order to maximise the return on investment
- Establish a clear product scoping and release planning process that brings together product, marketing and sales
- Lead our technical development team, ensuring alignment with the overall solution roadmap.
- Embed a process to explore new ways of improving existing products and their delivery in order to improve margins and profitability
- Implement and integrate our product management tools into our other product and business solutions to ensure we have a joined up product management process
- A proven background in bringing product management to life in a technology biased organisation
- A willingness to challenge, and be challenged, in order ensure our product roadmap delivers against our strategic vision
- Ability to influence and manage the differing priorities and needs of the key stakeholders within the business and their respective functions
- A passion for user experience and bringing to life the voice of the user in the product strategy
- Ability to manage and make sense of ambiguity in a fast paced environment and the confidence to bring order to conflicting functional agenda’s
- Proven background of bringing cloud based products to market
In order to hit the ground running we are looking to bring in someone on an interim/contract basis. However, we very much see this role as a permanent member of the Chemistry team so we welcome applications from those interested in both the contract and permanent opportunity.