We’re looking for a remote Senior Product Designer to join Veeqo’s design team. Currently, we’re working on a huge shakeup – a full product redesign with the introduction of a Design System and moving our frontend over to ReactJS. This is a really exciting time for Veeqo design – investing heavily into the product, we’re ready to hit the ground running when it comes to improving the quality and experience for our users.
The mission of this role is to create highly engaging products that are delightful to use on a day to day basis, breaking down all complexity to the user. You’ll be translating user needs and business requirements into concrete ideas and working your way start to finish through the product design process. This will include user research, producing wireframes, low fidelity mock-ups to delivering beautiful high-fidelity visuals and interaction designs.
We’re looking for someone who can make a big impact on the product and promote the power of good design across the company and to our user base.
Veeqo is an inventory and shipping platform designed for ecommerce. Our users are employees of ecommerce retailers (such as Brompton Bikes, The Cambridge Satchel Co., Brewdog and Joseph) and Veeqo’s mission is to clear the way for these retailers to deliver the best customer experience possible.
With over 1.5 billion inventory updates processed through Veeqo and over 31 million items picked, packed and shipped every year – Veeqo is a big part of the working day and integral to retailers running a tight ship. We’ve experienced success globally, leading to a hard launch in the U.S this year with plans to disrupt the shipping space.
What we’re looking for:
- A portfolio showcasing your strengths in end-to-end product design
- 5+ years of experience in a product design role (UX and visual UI design)
- Confidence that you’ve found your passion in UI / UX
- Mastery over your design process and the desire to help shape ours
- Experience designing workflows for large web applications
Familiarity with design and prototyping tools – we use Figma
- Strength in identifying and solving complex problems
- (Nice to have) Experience designing for B2B audiences with complex problems
- (Nice to have) Experience and understanding around ecommerce