Are you up for such a challenge?
What you will do:
- Work with our best-in-the-class Agile Poker product that helps teams to plan their work in the way they like;
- Choose research and design methodologies to use based on the project’s needs, goals and constraints;
- Plan and conduct exploratory user research and effective usability tests;
- Collaboratively draw insights from your findings;
- Be the customer’s voice in the team;
- Turn insights into different concepts and interactive prototypes;
- Gather user feedback;
- Plan and analyze behavioral analytics for the products – decide what and how to measure to track usage and experience;
- Improve workflows and user interfaces for our products;
- Facilitate workshops;
- Mentor others and collaborate with multi-disciplinary teams.
What we expect:
- Solid hands-on exploratory research experience;
- Knowledge of different user testing and research methods;
- Involvement in conducting user testing sessions;
- Proven exposure to making analytics-based decisions;
- Ability to effectively articulate concepts/ideas: through sketches, wireframes, white-boarding;
- Expertise in storytelling;
- Experience in working according to and with Style Guides and Design Systems;
- Excellent knowledge of Figma, Sketch, InVision. Other tools are a plus!
- A sound portfolio of designing process & outcome – we will ask you to provide us your portfolio in the first stage of the recruitment process;
- Fluent English.
Why Spartez Software?
- We are a small, dynamic team of almost 30 people and we all know each other’s names.
- We move fast. There is no bureaucracy. We focus on getting things done. And have fun in everything we do 🙂
- Our organizational structure is flat with a space to grow for everyone. We work in small, Agile, and diverse teams. We have unified and public salary bands.
Still hesitating? Let us give you a few more reasons to join Spartez Software.
- Your growth is important to us. You get 7500 PLN and 4 days leave annually for education.
- You will have 20% of the time to experiment with new stuff that may seed new solutions and products.
- Join the company whose products are written in Java, JS, C#, and is not afraid to experiment with new technologies.
- Apply simplicity and automation daily, following one of our core values (Simplicity).
- Use MacBooks, 24 inch 4K monitors, and sit on Aeron chairs. Or stand, as the adjustable desks are waiting for you.
- Work in an office based in a convenient location with lots of services nearby. Find easily convenience stores, go for a walk to the forest nearby, or enjoy a weekend on the beach.
- Take full advantage of the fully equipped kitchen and enjoy breakfast and lunch at the office – your health, mood, and in a timely matter!
- Follow your hobbies and spend time with friends and family having flexible working hours. Participate in team integration events, such as team lunches, to fully enjoy your day at work.
- Be yourself. There’s no dress code.
- In the spirit of one of our values OCNB (Open Company, No Bullshit) we encourage transparency at all levels: we have casual meetings with leadership every Wednesday to discuss wins, challenges, and plans as well as to answer questions.
- We value YOU. We offer you private medical healthcare, life insurance, and Multisport card.