Nozzle.ai is a fast-growing, London-based tech startup. We’re currently looking to hire a product person to join us as our first Product Manager.
You’ll be joining just as we launch our Activation product which provides intelligent analytics, campaign restructuring and management, for sellers and agencies on Amazon’s global marketplace.
In this role you will get to:
- Work closely with our management team to help develop product vision and strategy.
- Communicate objectives and priorities; explaining why we’re building what we’re building.
- Use data to inform decision making and improve our customers’ experience.
- Guide new product ideas from concept through to launch.
- Co-ordinate priorities with the design team (we work with an agency at the moment), to help build experiments and understand user impact.
- Work closely with the engineering team to deliver on product goals.
- Understand customers and their journey.
You will own the current Nozzle.ai platform offering that customers use to connect their Amazon businesses so that they can automate and scale their advertising and customer acquisition channels.
As the first dedicated Product person, we need someone who has a deep understanding of how to drive a product forward, and can continue to improve on and provide for our customers’ needs.
Product has, up until now, been managed by both the CEO and VP of Engineering, but this will be the first official product management role in the company.
We’re looking for someone who has:
- At least 3 years product management experience.
- Experience in owning and shipping products.
- The ability to work autonomously and can shape their own role.
- Experience working closely with engineers, designers, and agencies to drive product improvement and develop new features.
- You have a proven track record of creating and managing product road-maps.
- A good understanding in one of advertising, (big)data, or e-commerce.
- Confidence in representing the product both internally and externally.
- A demonstrable ability to build great relationships.
- The ability to say “no” (and articulate “why”).
- A desire to work in an early-stage, fast-paced environment with space to shape your own future.
- Bonus points for a design background or experience in design and an experiment-led management process.
Nozzle fuses data sets from Amazon’s advertising data to develop deep retail analytics which help us to optimise our customers’ advertising and sales channels. It automates and maximises advertising across Amazon’s marketplaces; simplifying the entire experience, and saving our customers time so that they can focus on running their business.
The “software as a service” (SaaS) web tool was designed to simplify campaign ads management and analysis. Nozzle.ai provides a single interface to collate data in order to understand customer behaviour, restructure advertising campaigns to improve metrics that are important, and provide a simplified workflow through an optimised and automated user experience.