Who we are: At Proton, we’re bringing cutting-edge machine learning to B2B distribution. By predicting what customers will buy, we’re improving sales efficiency and driving growth.
Responsibilities: In this role, you will envision, build, launch, and continuously improve our user-facing products. You will make difficult product decisions with deep knowledge of the data, and outstanding empathy for the customer’s experience. Primary responsibilities will include:
- Own and lead the end-to-end design process of major features and iterations of an award-winning product by working backward from the customer, leveraging data and building consensus on priorities.
- Design and prototype multiple ideas quickly, always with customers, to validate product directions. Iterating on designs based on user feedback, user research, data, technology constraints, and market dynamics.
- Work closely with software engineers to turn feature ideas into reality, and troubleshoot challenges.
- Solid business and strategic intuition combined with problem-solving, listening and communication skills.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to empathize with customers.
- Strong analytical skills and ability to use data to make decisions.
- Ability to rapidly produce product concepts and prototypes (both low and high fidelity).
- Experience developing and deploying products for enterprise customers.
- Experience in an early stage startup environment–preferably in a role focused on product.
What we value:
- Customer focused: You prioritize the user’s success above all else.
- Competitive spirit: You have a get it done attitude with a willingness to roll up your sleeves to make our product a success.
- Quick learner: Ability to learn quickly in uncertain situations by leveraging all possible resources.
- Team oriented: You promote genuine personal growth and growth in others. You enable constructive feedback and actionable suggestions to flow freely between colleagues.
- Independent: You’re excited to take creative control of a project. You take risks to innovate, and know how to balance risk against limited resources and time. You take initiative and pitch in where it helps the most. You play well with software developers and designers but will go solo when necessary. You carve your own path and always do your best.
Questions? Contact us: Benj Cohen (email@example.com)