We’re a marketplace for connecting influencers and brands, in 12 months we’ve now become one of the fastest growing startups in the UK and we’re not finished yet! We’re a startup that’s now looking to take on a very small number of great people to dominate the space today we’re a team of 5 and we’ll be double over the next 12 months (you need a few more to be an international right).
Check us out at http://www.zineme.com
Our product manager:
- Smart and self organised having nailed some e-commerce or marketplaces in their time
- Have owned roadmaps and backlogs, you need to know you’ll own the whole product
- Have helped create the UX of a product we can check out
- Understand analytics and have run A/B tests; data is your friend at Zine!
- Have run customer interviews and know about the different usability testing techniques
- Have built a few prototypes in your time and can find the most efficient way to test a product/feature hypothesis
- Will make the tea just like everyone else
Most importantly you’ve been around the block and failed a few times. we’re going ask for examples in the interview!
- You’re going to join right at the start, we’ve got some great ideas which will help you along the way
- Own all product metrics and be expected to move them
- Lead the team in creating great experiences and strive to keep us a customer first organisation
Bonus Points for experience in:
- The Fashion industry
- Checkouts or payments
- Conversion rate optimisation
- Landing pages
- Dealing with multi sided markets
- Partner and White-labeling
- Pricing optimisations
- Top floor office overlooking the thames
- As much good coffee and chat as you can take, we do fruit runs too!